• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

+T people. How much boost do you run?

This is an 86 with skinny rods

I ran 7-10 for quite 18k miles awhile and after putting in the EZK I went to 12 4k miles. After the freds chip I went to 15-17 and all was well for a while 6k miles but my aw70 started having issues and then a few days ago it $hit itself and I barely made it home.

It was fun while it lasted.

Now I haz m47 in the works with a turbo clutch (depending if the correct flywheel can be found) but I'm not to worried once the conversion is complete swapping clutches or trannies is a 1 1/2 hour job at most so if it breaks I fix.

i was running 15 psi till my clutch exploded and i could no longer accelerate past 45mph...never detonated.
1.5 hours?! takes me about 4 with my floor jack.
the part that takes the longest for me is getting my exhaust down and out of the way...id say 1.5 hours is pretty accurate.

I'm at 7psi with mine on the 10.3:1 B23. I blew up my AW70 with that boost pretty quick, so now I've got an M46 with clutchnet disc. Several of these things will change, but right now I'm stuck daily driving the car so it'll stay super reliable as-is.

wow, time to step YO GAME UP PLAYA!

but seriously, four hours? It took me less time by myself wrestling the t5 around, with a floor jack.

mech maybe its because every nut and bolt on my dd's are rusted tight and i have to battle to get them out.:-(

i ran about 15 w/ greentops on 2.4 for the past 4 or 5 years. motor has outlasted one car, one aw70, and one stock clutch. now its sitting, awaiting more valves. still runs though, never detonated or anything of the sort.

1986 240 wagon, lh2.2 w/ 740 turbo ecu, stock chrysler box, m46, .63/.42 ported turbo, ported 90+, greentops@ 4bar, ~12.8 afr @ 18psi.
Runs great. We don't slam gears so the tranny lives for now.
Respectably quick. 93 octane (decent FL gas) but absolutely no ping running agressively advanced ign. timing.

Last edited:
14psi. w/MBC
LH 2.4, stock ignition, "016" AMM, greentops, ported 530 44X38 w/single singh groove, ported 90+, ported 15g,T-cam, 255lph fuel pump, full 3" exhaust. Passed CA emission and a DD. No ping w/91octane Arco fuel.

1.5 hours?! takes me about 4 with my floor jack.

Working on your back is for hookers.... Floor jacks are horible.

A lift, full size trans jack, air, and 40k worth of every tool know to man FTW :oogle:

Actually its easier to not use the jack when pulling a manual since you have to rotate the trans alot. I had to pull my trans in a dirt lot it sucked so I feel for you.

Last edited:
Working on your back is for hookers.... Floor jacks are horible.

A lift, full size trans jack, air, and 40k worth of every tool know to man FTW :oogle:

Actually its easier to not use the jack when pulling a manual since you have to rotate the trans alot. I had to pull my trans in a dirt lot it sucked so I feel for you.

well it falls on your face if you dont BTW my tranny died.

well it falls on your face if you dont BTW my tranny died.

I read our other thread and yours makes the same horrible screaching that mine doesand it doesnt move...I sense a pattern here. :lol:

Im only hoping it will be able to drive up on the trailer so I can get it in to work so I dont have to call a tow truck.

I run 15ish PSI with 850T injectors(same cc as 230FT injectors just high imp.) and all of my mods up here at 5280ft. Runs Stoich based on my plugs and no audible knock/ping. If I put in larger injectors(440cc lucas POS disc style) LH sucks nuts, won't adjust, and runs pig rich.

Last edited:
9.5:1 comp, 24psi Holset HY351, 3" IC pipes, with MSnEDIS.

Bent a rod and popped the HG on the dyno at 13psi getting STUPID with the timing. Lesson learned, resurrected with b23ft slugs.

14 PSI with greentops, Freq chips, ported 90+, ebay intercooler, and a itty bitty 13c. Drove it 2,000 miles since the +T, only problems are new downpipe occasionally vibrating against the firewall, and the fan staying on after the engine is off. (Driver's side window motor and speedo only goes up to 45 MPH, but that's not +T related.)

It did crack the plastic radiator endtanks the other day, need to get a new one.

Back