• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I plasti-dipped my 780 Bertone.

I find it funny that my Audi forums are much friendlier than these forums. Even my Saab forums are nicer than this.

Which is funny because some new Audi drivers in general (and I drive a new one) who are fanboys get tiresome after a while...

Last edited:
Well, if ugly was what you were going for, you ****in' nailed it. I personally like the look of the 780 however, looks awesome. Caught my eye at Carlisle.

Wasn't goin for ugly as **** like your mother. Was goin for that ratty look... Like your girlfriend. Next color may be orange tho. Plasti dipping is cool cause u can just spray again and peel back to original whenever u want

I don't think it looks too bad. I think some black 17" steelies would look right at home on there.

I'm curious to see how it ages. I plasti-dipped some parts on my wife's Mini, before Plasti-dipping was mainstream. It held fine, but it oxidized and ended up looking like poo. Albeit, it was the front grill, door handles and boot handle, so they got handled and bombarded with debris.

So why don't the people bitching about how he ruined a rare car just pony up top money and buy it off him and then restore it. Make him an offer he can't refuse, or just let him do what he wants with HIS car.

because keyboard warrior?

*edit*

also, i want to make sweet sweet love to this thread and all the replies within

Well gee folks, now i'm not sure if i ruined it or not! I also put a manual trans in it long ago. I supposed it's destiny was set then.... to fail?

I approve and may actually give it a shot. Really into matte finishes these days. The new BMW's have been rolling into the shop with them and are really growing on me

Been thinking about crushing my 242ti, maybe I'll plasti dip it instead.

Or send it to Arizona and they will crush it for you.
I have to admit, I've lost track of who is trolling and who actually disapproves.

:e-shrug:

What if they are doing both?

Well gee folks, now i'm not sure if i ruined it or not! I also put a manual trans in it long ago. I supposed it's destiny was set then.... to fail?

OMG you swapped the transmission!?>>>???Q?>?>?RGG?>???? You RUINED the car!

I plasti-dipped my penis

it didn't look this good though

Permanent condom?

Wasn't goin for ugly as **** like your mother. Was goin for that ratty look... Like your girlfriend. Next color may be orange tho. Plasti dipping is cool cause u can just spray again and peel back to original whenever u want

Plasti-dipping isn't cool because you can remove it, it's cool when you make it look good. When you try to hide a botch job of a 240 underneath it and play it off as cool, it doesn't really work...

but u wudn't undrstand #swag #yolo

Back