• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by 940T_Drifter

1. 940T_Drifter

Installed my sparco steering wheel (940) *pics*

Also, momo Volvo horn button :cool: :cool: :cool: Pretty much had an orgasm when I stepped back and looked at it :badboy: p.s. Don't mind the mess & temp boost gauge install :oops:
  2. 940T_Drifter

PIC REQUEST: Black 940s with Pegasus

Ty :cool:
  3. 940T_Drifter

m46 pilot bearing WTF ?!?!?!?!

My volvo mecanic insists that there is a place (like a hole) that the pilot bearing fits in. I looked and looked and looked and have found NO WHERE to fit it in....... Anybody have a drawing or a chart that can show me where it goes ? Thx alot
  4. 940T_Drifter

m47 flywheel & clutch in m46

Logically should work right ? Seems like the easiest option for me since I got a m47 clutch kit by accident. Just bolt-on the m47 flywheel and I'm good to go right ?
  5. 940T_Drifter

Looking for "THE" m46 thread.

Is there one ? I have been looking high and low with no result ! I am CURRENTLY doing a aw71 to m46 swap and I have a few questions. Seems like there is no big source of information, only tiny bits here and there. Can someone help me ? :???: Thx
  6. 940T_Drifter

Cam talk: A vs. MVP

What's you opinion ?
  7. 940T_Drifter

Starting a car that hasent run in over 1 year...

Yeah so I'm gonna get my 940T up & running soon :D:D:D (manual too :)) The things is, it has not started in like 14 months... Do I have to do anything special ? Of course I want to change the oil... What about the gas ? Oh yeah, it has been outside all that time, including ALL of last...
  8. 940T_Drifter

m46 conversion WIRING ?!?

What exactly am I gonna have to wire ? There are like 3 plugs with wires on the tranny... Please enlighten me :D
  9. 940T_Drifter

Will this look good on my 940 ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8014493451&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT I sure DO think so !!! :cool:
  10. 940T_Drifter

Best website to order a M45 clutch kit ?

Any info would be apreciated, thx :)
  11. 940T_Drifter

This or that ?

This: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2480500829&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT or That:http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8003506338&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
  12. 940T_Drifter

Bought a manual 740 for parts, need guidance please

What do I takeout for my manual swap ? (I really don't want to forget anything :oops: ) -Tranny -Driveshaft -Pedals Mounts ? :???: Any sensors or anything else ? :???: Thanks in advance for the help :cool: p.s. Holla at me if you need any parts from a 740, might have them :)
  13. 940T_Drifter

Latest Volvo related purchase :)

Got it for about 60$USD shipped :) Damn I'm gonna look good in this :cool: :badboy: :-P
  14. 940T_Drifter

850 centercaps on hydras... Yes or no ? ***56k die PICS***

Personally I can't decide ! I usually run without any caps at all. Let me know what you think :) p.s. PLEASE no remarks on rusted disks & spider webs, the car has not moved for ~ 10-11 months now... I know it hurts to see that... :oops: :-(
  15. 940T_Drifter

Who's the user that makes/sells cam gears already ?

Did some research and could not find :oops:
Back