• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by aidanahunter

1. aidanahunter

4.6 32V 240 Wagon

Time for what I guess is my annual update on the Mark VIII-swapped 240 Wagon. It is indeed still my daily driver and gets used daily, now showing 321k miles on the odometer. 43k miles on the swap in 4 years. Since the last update, I've had to replace a loose inner tie rod, a strut tower, both...
  2. aidanahunter

16x7 Wheels on a 245

Hi all, I have a set of 16x7 Lincoln Mark VIII "Snowflake" wheels from my donor vehicle for my V8 swap. I like the idea of seeing them on the car, but I have no idea what I'm in for since I've never run a non-stock wheel/tire assembly on a car before. Fun facts about the Mark VIII wheels...
  3. aidanahunter

4.6 32V 240 Wagon

Yup, it's pretty big! Good 'ol DOHC taking up all that space on the heads. For exhaust, I have manifolds and the cat/H-pipe assembly pulled off of a Mustang Mach 1. The parts are basically brand new. After that, I'm thinking continuing the true dual exhaust with some magnaflow mufflers. I...
  4. aidanahunter

4.6 32V 240 Wagon

Hello, everyone! This is the start of my build thread for my 240 wagon project. I am swapping in the engine and transmission from a Lincoln Mark VIII. My goal for this project is to create a V8 wagon that can be used comfortably and reliably as a daily driver. I'm not looking to make crazy...
Back