• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Centsableone

1. Centsableone

I will be able to get to the car easily tomorrow (Saturday) and click several pics. Cheers

I will be able to get to the car easily tomorrow (Saturday) and click several pics. Cheers
  2. Centsableone

we are still under some snow... my phone is 781-859-9272. if you can get text with pics it...

we are still under some snow... my phone is 781-859-9272. if you can get text with pics it would be a lot easier once I can capture the pictures.
  3. Centsableone

The Color is Blue. It is the vinyl type. We're covered with snow and once it clears up in a...

The Color is Blue. It is the vinyl type. We're covered with snow and once it clears up in a few days I'll get some pictures.
  4. Centsableone

In tank fuel pump

What Year, Make and Model are you asking? It may help to narrow the scope of your question.
  5. Centsableone

New 240 owner, looking for some input/parts advice

Welcome to the "experience". '93 had some one year only stuff (the fuse on the battery terminal, the automatic trans shifter cover) you may want to grab a spare if you can find one in decent shape for decent money. They are nearly made of unobtanium. Good Luck with your "experience"...
  6. Centsableone

1993 240 Cruise control is kaput

You have not provided where to "send it to me". Here is a link that should provide you access. http://www.aroundbeantown.com/volvo/cruisemainmanual.pdf ENJOY!!
  7. Centsableone

Just because I have done a few of the 90-93 kits ensure that you also have the wiring harness from control unit to main wiring and release switches, tubing for vacuum from pump to actuator and to the vacuum release pedal valves/switches and the brake release switch for auto or brake release and...
  8. Centsableone

I have .pdf of the Green Book for 90+ Cruise Controls and several replacement parts if anyone is in need. I'm just seeing this due to being off the site for a while. Always good to hear that the problem is solved.
  9. Centsableone

240 Michelin or Pirelli

I've always run Michelin. I need a new set of tires and am looking for input. Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus or Michelin Defender? :nod:
  10. Centsableone

Santa uses a 245

Little known fact.. Santa uses a 245 to deliver the goods!! He can be seen in the foreground of the picture with his "sleigh" roadside! :nod:
  11. Centsableone

240 Wheel Covers -

I have this set of two piece wheel covers. Can not find part numbers on them anywhere. :e-shrug: I'd like to see them but am not positive what they will fit. My best guess is 14 inch Volvo steelies prior to 1986. Any assistance to identify these would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Centsableone

240 Stock 92 244 - 14 to 15 inch wheels

I'm currently running 14 inch steelies with hubcaps. Looking to go to 15 inch Volvo adhara wheels: What recommendations would you have for the size and make of tire? I've seen a few threads and that the 195/65R15 comes up a lot. :nod:
  13. Centsableone

Any idea what these wheels are ?

These 15 inch wheels became available. Any idea what they are? The one without center cap has made in Australia on it.
Back