• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by GrafKroete

1. G

'87 745 Turbo Theis K1

The headlights are JW Speaker 8800 Evolution 2 with asymetric LHD light pattern. There are a couple of videos on youtube showing their pattern and comparing them to other LED headlights. I'm more than happy with the light output and the beam pattern itself.
  2. G

'87 745 Turbo Theis K1

I got myself a set of Cibie Oscar LED-spotlights as birthday present. Had a NOS mounting braket laying around for ages - now it's in good use.
  3. G

'87 745 Turbo Theis K1

I used the time when TB was offline to do some work on the Theis again. The 30+ year old lowering springs and shocks got replaced by some K.A.W. lowering springs (-65mm front / -50mm rear) and some Bilstein B4 gas shocks. The struts got replaced by the ABS version and I installed the 302mm...
  4. G

'87 745 Turbo Theis K1

Hey guys and girls, I'm new to the community, but I'm rocking the brick world literally since I was born. :-P That's my first one in the early '90. A bright red, open top 740 - a hell of a mashine. :lol: Years past by, I grew older, budget got tighter... And as soon I was old enought to get...
Back