• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Jacobpockros

1. Jacobpockros

Help! Speaker sound issue!

So for the past few months on my 1988 244, my left and right speakers have been randomly becoming silent when playing music in the car. Sometimes only one would work, sometimes only the other would work, sometimes they both worked. It would usually happen when turning the car hard. Both never...
  2. Jacobpockros

240 Question about Door Panel Drip Protectors:

Does anyone know if Volvo 240's came from the factory with the "punch-out" holes in the Door Panel Drip Protection sheets halfway punched out or completely punched out? I bought NOS Drip Protection sheets for the two front doors of my car and noticed that the hole punch-outs that allow the...
  3. Jacobpockros

How do you open a 52mm mini Temp Gauge?

How do open a 52mm oem Volvo mini temp gauge? There is a loose piece in mine that I'm trying to get out.
  4. Jacobpockros

240 Need help finding part on volvopartswebstore

I'm trying to find door panel "film" (the plastic shields that go on the inside of the door panels) for an 88' 244 on http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/ I'm typing in key terms in the part number/search box on the top right corner but I can't find the search results I'm looking for. I'm...
  5. Jacobpockros

240 Is there any beige touch up paint that can be used for 240 interiors?

I'm wondering if there is any beige touch up paint that can be used for 240 interiors? The lower beige portion of my dash has some chips in it and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a bottle that contains a close match. Looking for Bottle, not spray can.
  6. Jacobpockros

240 Help! Turn signals and heated seats stopped working all at once!

The other day I was putting a new bulb in my glovebox, and while I was doing so the bulb socket started to spark and I blew a fuse. Replaced the fuse and my glovebox light was good to go. Here's where the problem starts. Ever since then, my heated seats have stopped working including their two...
  7. Jacobpockros

240 Help! Need part number for the cable that connects Radio to Antenna!

I need to replace my cable that connects the Radio to the Antenna for signal! I really need the part number! I'm trying to type in key terms on volvopartswebstore.com to find it and I can't!
  8. Jacobpockros

Does anyone know the part number for stock Speakers?

Did a search and could not find what I was looking for. Does anyone know the part number for stock Speakers? I'm talking about the kind that go behind the square grilles: Not looking to hear "why" "you can get those things at walmart", etc. I'm just interested in the part number that's all...
  9. Jacobpockros

I had engine knocking but it went away?

About two weeks ago, I was idling at a stop light and all of a sudden my car surged for a second and right after that it started knocking loudly. It did not sound like bottom end, but you can be the judge of that because I found this video that sounds EXACTLY like what my car sounded like...
  10. Jacobpockros

Ladies and Gentlemen, my car is now completed:

Well, for the most part. Minus some small odds and ends, I have officially completed the interior, engine bay and now exterior of my '88 244 5spd. Since all of the time and effort I have personally spent renovating my interior is documented in my build thread (Link), I will only post this one...
  11. Jacobpockros

Has anyone done an Under-drive Pulley for a B230ft?

I did a search but could not find a relevant enough result. Has anyone put an Under-drive Pulley on a B230ft? When I had my '03 Acura CL Type-S, I installed one. It was smaller and much lighter than the oem one and there was a largely noticeable and dyno-proven increase in free'd horse power...
  12. Jacobpockros

240 What brand of tires did US '86 and up 240's come with?

I'm trying to find out what brand of tires US-Spec 1986-1993 240's came with? Please let me know! Thanks, -Jake
  13. Jacobpockros

Picture Request: Black 244 on Scorpius ('93 classic) wheels

I'm wondering if anyone can find me a picture of a black 244 on Scorpius ('93 classic) wheels. The wheels look like this:
  14. Jacobpockros

240 Does anyone know what supplied brake rotors for 240's?

I'd like to know what company made the brake rotors for Volvo on their 240 models. If you know what the company was, please let me know. Thanks, -Jake
  15. Jacobpockros

The Official Volvo 240 Accessory Thread

* Members are free to post in here to inform me of additional accessories I left out that I need to add to this post. * It would dramatically help me out to add what you post if you post the accessory in the same format as the list, including the picture (that way I can just copy and paste it...
Back