• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Nikolaos244Turbo

1. Nikolaos244Turbo

Valve springs replacement

Going to test compression as well as a leak test.If everything will be fine,I will let the head as it is and try to replace just the springs. I assume that I have the narrow ones so 34kg is not an option and going for the 31kg where are suitable for my head (B21ET-398 k-jet head)
  2. Nikolaos244Turbo

Valve springs replacement

Hello, back at 2022 I had replace ecu at my car and ditched MS1 and dizzy for Speeduino and wasted spark.The result were 255ps due to pressure drop from 1.7bar to 1.25 So...I replaced the garrett actuator with a Forge one and as result had 1.55bar mechanical pressure up to redline(unfortunately...
  3. Nikolaos244Turbo

Negative Offset on 17" steelies

So the 17" et48 steel wheels are from Renault and due to the inner diameter if I flip them the offset will be about -10 to -15 Will they fit?Anyone running neg offset weels?
  4. Nikolaos244Turbo

just return from dyno...only 255ps :-(

Hello guys, long story short: B21ET engine,0.5mm overbored, 90+ manifold,3" exhaust from downpipe to back, 60mm intercooler pipes, Garrett T04E 53mm inducer with .50 AR,managed to achieve 225ps running on K-Jetronic and 2008 decided to install Megasquirt 1 v3.0 dizzy based. HKS EVC 5 boost...
  5. Nikolaos244Turbo

Wasted spark-tach signal

Hello guys, I just moved from single-coil-distributor-based ignition to 36-1 trigger wheel and wasted spark coil and want some help with the signal for the tachometer on the board... resize image google
  6. Nikolaos244Turbo

trigger wheel and crank sensor mounting

Ok guys,I moved from Megasquirt 1 distributor based to Speeduino 0.4.3. engine runs great and smooth...except when it revs!Advance drifts whatever I tried:both 124&139 modules,other coil,coil with module from vw golf,other firmware...same result So,I thing it's time to get rid of distributor...
  7. Nikolaos244Turbo

Hub cap mounting after flipping the wheels

Hello, I'm using 25mm spacers (et48 steelies) and as you can see I manage to mount the hab caps on the ring from the spacers that exceeds over the wheel. But I'm planning to flip the wheels in order to achieve zero offset an therefore will be no need for the spacers...but then,where can I...
  8. Nikolaos244Turbo

17" steelies flip

Hi, I've read a lot here about flipping steelies,but want to know something specific: When you guys flipped your wheels,were able to select the offset that you want or took for granted that offset will be negative no matter what...? I found a machinery that flipping steel wheels but it's 700km...
  9. Nikolaos244Turbo

Longer wheel studs characteristics

Happy new year for everyone! I was running on alloy wheels (8x17 et38) using 25mm spacers and longer studs recently I switched to 17x7 steelies with et50 offset and obviously wheels are deeper now... Tried 10mm spacers but there are not enough threads for the nuts... So...did anyone knows...
  10. Nikolaos244Turbo

OEM bushings codes

Hello, I'm restoring my 244 turbo and looking for the OEM codes of the following: Rear Axle Trailing arm to chassis Trailing arm to axle Torque rod Panhard rod I have found the polyurethane ones but I need the original volvo codes so I can search at stock houses Thanks in advance
  11. Nikolaos244Turbo

Renault Vel Satis 17" steelies

Hello, I found those 17*7 5*108 steel wheels (came out from a Renault Vel Satis as seller claims) Can anyone verify that can fit on 244? I already have 17" wheels but alloys(using 25mm spacers) and need some steelies in order to comply the "Old Timer" rules
  12. Nikolaos244Turbo

I just install a new MS1 unit,but have lost the old files..

If someone willing to help by taking a look on my msq file Hello guys, due to a water leak from windscreen,my MS1 unit died... Luckily I had one more spare to install but I have lost the files from the old one... I manage to crank it,set a decent idle but definitely runs worst than before... If...
  13. Nikolaos244Turbo

240 Oil pressure gauge

Hello, I cranked after 3 months an oil pressure gauge stuck below 0 Just ran a new cable from pressure sender at engine block to the "T" pin behind gauge and needle stuck at 5bar 🤨 "G" connected to ground and "+" to 12v from ignition switch.... any thoughts?
  14. Nikolaos244Turbo

Best plug&play 1*fuel pump to replace the 2*K-Jet's

Hey guys,long story short: B21ET megasquirted-with the OEM K-Jetronic fuel pumps managed to have afr 11,5:1 until 1.4 bar at 80% duty cycle of 750cc injectors.Over there afr gradually increases to over 13:1 at 1.6 bar.. I assume that those injectors are capable of more power than that and...
  15. Nikolaos244Turbo

Megasquirt dead after extended wiring harness

Hello, long time no see...I had my 244t left for 7 years and before 5 days managed to resurrected it :-) Today I tried to extend the wiring harness of my ms1 v3.0 distributor based. I cut and extend each wire once at time,in order to avoid miss-connection but once I tried to start the...
Back