• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Peakellz

1. Peakellz

Dumb turbo question maybe

BUT, I'll ask anyway... I have a '90 760 and a Mitsubishi 16g (Evo8, Twin Scroll flange) and i would like them to come together as one. So would it be possible to mount it upside down (wastegate actuator on top of turbo), since the housings are the other way around? If this is possible, i...
  2. Peakellz

760 power inverter blew something, now a few things don't work

Well I plugged in a power inverter to the cig lighter and plugged something into the inverter and it seemed like a fuse blew so I checked fuses and all were good. Later on I found that a few things stopped working: cig lighter, blower, seat functions, side view mirrors. Did I blow a relay or...
  3. Peakellz

Quick question, difference between 780 and 760

Quick question...I was just wondering, what are the differences between the 780 turbo and 760 turbo because I noticed the 780 has 15 more factory horsies than the 760. Specifically the 1990 models but I think the older models also have a 15 pony difference.
  4. Peakellz

760 Front shock removal help going BACK to junkyard tomorrow

Well I was at the junkyard today trying to remove the strut and spring completely (passenger side if it makes a difference), and I got the whole thing off the car along with the spindle and brakes, but couldn't figure out a way to seperate the strut from the spindle assembly. Is that all one...
Back