• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by S70T5fivespeed

1. S70T5fivespeed

S/V/C 05 v70 AC

The SO saying her AC isn?t blowing so cold lately. 05 V70 about 235km. Still works overall it would appear. Calling around some shops saying I need to pay for an inspection first, others saying they can just recharge it. Wondering if anyone has any advice on this system whether it?s weak ford...
  2. S70T5fivespeed

740 Faulty gauges 91 740

I?ve seen bits and pieces of info on some recent threads here, as well as thru googles. Looking for current knowledge on the subject. Appreciate the help. Have a 91 740 factory turbo with what seems like a failing cluster. First the gas gauge went limpy (like showing 10% on 90%) then just gave...
  3. S70T5fivespeed

?OE? old Volvo parts are trash now?

Say it ain?t so? Purchased one of the few remaining parts available for my 90 740 from the dealer. Corner lights. Installed May 2018. Car stored for the winter lives outside in the summer under a cover 85% of its outdoor life. Today couldn?t get it covered before a severe storm hit. Afterwards...
  4. S70T5fivespeed

940 Stripping a 940 16V

Planning on picking up a 91 940GLE 16V auto to strip. It has been owned by someone who keeps up with maintenance so not neglected/trash. It has the integrated front fog lights. I don?t have a 940. My dad has a 740 16V M46. I have too many 8V 7s (I know even one is too many) and one that may...
  5. S70T5fivespeed

740 TD 6141 head unit info

So I thought it would be simple to restore it to stock, 1990 740 turbo with a whatever aftermarket CD player. Turns out there seems to be some differences in the TD-6141 cassette deck. Believe the 89 and earlier models have a few round plug inserts, where the newer style (90+) has a single...
  6. S70T5fivespeed

740 seat mission

Looking to Frankenstein 2 sets of 740 seats together, (same material) assuming this should be fairly straightforward? Looking to take the rails/mounts from seat set 1. Install on bottoms of seat set 2. Somehow get top half foam from seat set 1 under top half material from seat set 2. (Then I...
  7. S70T5fivespeed

740 mudflaps w skirts?

Has anyone managed to install newer style 740 mudflaps on a car with the OE skirt kit? Pics? Thanks
  8. S70T5fivespeed

Gemini Center Logos

Has anyone ever accurately replaced the logo stickers on a Gemini center cap? I'm getting 2.875 inches and guessing about 2/16ths for the depth. Not sure I can get a thick enough replica but it looks like an even 3" diameter might fit a bit better wondering if there is a reason for being...
  9. S70T5fivespeed

Busted tranny

10. S70T5fivespeed

740 Fog Lights

Wondering why a 1990 740 SE fog light kit would have different part numbers between US and euro versions. 3529408 (euro) vs 3529832 (US). And beyond that would anyone know why 1990 and 91 versions are also different PNs, yet still same size and brand (Sacex)...
Back