• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Spiney Norman

1. Spiney Norman

Arrrgh! '93 245 booster woes????

So I have a code2-2-1 . I also had a fluctuating idle when depressing the firm brake pedal. So I searched around tb and other places and was pretty convinced the booster needed replacement. Went to PNP and retreived the correct booster and spent half my day replacing the damn thing. I managed...
  2. Spiney Norman

$#*&%%@! A/c Won't Blow, Cold! 93/245

Recharged the a/c tonight with r-134. Used one of those cheap guages they sell at autoz%$e. At first it seemed to take the gas. I know this because the a/c clutch started to magically engage. I Proceeded to charge the system with just about 14 ounces and let the car run. The compressor clutch...
  3. Spiney Norman

+t Search started

Okay, so I've come into a little, and I mean only a little, money. So, Ive got a few questions. I'd like to +t and lower this thing: Would you: A. spend the dough on IPD lowering springs and sway bars. B. Spend the dough on + t parts C. Maintenance and zero mods don't count. I consider that...
  4. Spiney Norman

93 245...Do I Have a Bad Brake Booster??

So, I've been dealing with a couple of issues of late. Initially the car's idle would fluctuate/lope at red lights, ie foot on the brake trans in D. Shortly therafter the ck engine light came on and I retreived a 113 and 121 code. So I cleaned the AMM and replaced the O2 with a genuine Bosch...
  5. Spiney Norman

My 245 pics

Thougt I would upload my pics. I didn't actually take these but rather these are the pics from the Craiglist advert when I purchased her last summer. What this car nees most is the zero mods and a +T. Just as soon as the weather breaks.
  6. Spiney Norman

93 245/B230F Check Engine light on

Greetings All, I been lurking here a while and have learnd quite a bit about fixing my own brick from this site. However I seem to be stuck and here is why. The check engine light has come on, code 121 and 113. I have cleaned the AMM and also temporarily repaired a small hole in the fresh air...
Back