• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by sweetswede

1. sweetswede

2005 xc70 turbo

What turbo is on this vehicle and where is the best place to get one?
  2. sweetswede

740 no start

91 740 SE, turbo, t5 trans swapped. still running lh system, single in tank pump. Labor day weekend I drove the car a couple hundred miles without a single hiccup. That was the farthest it had gone all year put together. Parked it in the driveway and didn't touch it for several weeks. Went to...
  3. sweetswede

91 740 SE, no injector or spark...no start

For the first time my SE has let me down. Was running perfect, parked it and it sat for a month (company car so I don't drive the SE but maybe -500 miles a year) and next time I went to start it, it cranked fine but no start. Pump comes on, its a 250 in the tank. Checked spark, none. Checked...
  4. sweetswede

avalanche bbk

what part number for calipers are needed for the kit from avalanche for a 740?
  5. sweetswede

Finishing coilovers/hey JohnV

Well, I had originally started my purchase of coilovers through a mfg. here. After receiving only half the set up with some of the parts that clearly had been on someone else's vehicle and not what is shown on the website, I need to source strut inserts/shocks and threaded sleeves. I have the...
  6. sweetswede

740 big brake kit?

Is this for real? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Big-Brake-Kit-Volvo-740-760-13-4-pstn-WIlwood-calipers-/150653218493
  7. sweetswede

t-5 swap clutch

Been doing a lot of searching on this and can't seem to find the answer. I am getting a t-5 swap, it is in one car already so everything I need is there. The one unclear thing I am challenged with is the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate set up. The current car the t-5 is in has a flat...
  8. sweetswede

740 aw71 behind N/A?

Thought? Have the car, have the 71. I will only use as a local car, not to go too far.
  9. sweetswede

m47 clutch

I am in need of a clutch for my m47. This is behind a b230ft making more than stock power. I am not in need of being able to do burn outs or anything, just need it to hold well and be a good price. I know of the flaws in the m47 but I don't abuse that car so no worries there. Just better than...
  10. sweetswede

940 amb. temp. wiring diagram

Need a wiring diagram for the ambient temp gauge and sensor off of a 940. Fits my cluster so I'm good there, just need to wire it up.
  11. sweetswede

polished turd (740SE content)

Certainly aren't contest worthy photos but it's pretty dark out now. Spent the last six hours buffing, polishing, and waxing. Enjoy.
  12. sweetswede

100 mi on TGP

Went to TGP with the Lotus guys again yesterday. Got to put just over 100 miles on the track. I will add more pics later in the day.
  13. sweetswede

turbo rebuild

Need to have my 15g freshened up, where should this be done. I want it done right so it needs to be balanced too.
  14. sweetswede

source for all poly bushings (91 740)

as the title says. While doing my suspension upgrade, I need to change the bushings front and rear and would like a something stiffer and better lasting.
  15. sweetswede

$1200 to spend on suspension upgrades

Need suggestions on suspension upgrades. I currently have IPD sways front and rear and the lower Volvo chassis brace and an upper strut brace that I have made. I need new strut caps (would like to use BNE's), springs and shocks/struts. This car has not seen the track in the past but my boss has...
Back