• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by TurboGLT

1. T

Car is throwing codes, Need Help!

Check engine light was on, so I plugged in my obdII and it says "MAP/BARO CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT". I erased the code, but it keeps coming back after like a couple of hours. Does anybody know what this means, what to check/look for? Any help would be appreciated. It is for a '98 Volvo S70 GLT w/ 70K...
  2. T

High Flow Cats

How many catalytic converters are on a 1998 s70 glt? Also, if i replace it with a high-flow cat, will it throw off the oxygen sensors (will the check engine light come on)? Is it a good mod to do (for sound & performance)?
  3. T

Increasing Boost

Do you need to do anything else when you increase your boost (12-13psi about) on a 13G with a MBC or EBC? Any thoughts?
  4. T

Turbo Upgrade

I was looking to upgrade my 13G turbo on my s70glt to a 16T or 18T mitsubishi turbo. Are those 2 turbos direct bolt-ins? If so, how much boost could I run on them safely with a custom chip, everything else being stock. Also, if they bolt in directly would I have to modify my downpipe to fit...
Back