• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by volvo-slyder

1. volvo-slyder

Test

<OBJECT ID="MediaPlayer" WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="285" CLASSID="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95" STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject"> <PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="http://1320video.com/vids/ColtTranny.wmv"> <PARAM name="autostart"...
  2. volvo-slyder

83' 242T-16v MY-Style

Bought the car from its 3rd owner in Berkley,CA for $500.This was back in 2004 I think, it had 202,xxx on the clock and was serviced at the same private shop in Berkley for most of its life. I wasn't really tripping about the mileage because my family has owned volvos since the 70's and my fazaa...
  3. volvo-slyder

Davis Caravan(bayArea style)

Anyone trying to caravan up to Davis??? If theres enough ppl we can meet up in a central location for everyone, grab some Breakfast then mob out to the Davis car show. I've already talked to mueller and hes down, how bout some of you MoLesto/central valley bricks?? lets get a caravan going...
  4. volvo-slyder

16v Headstuds p#

does anybody have the part# for ARP head studs for a b234f(head) im using a b21ft block k thanks
  5. volvo-slyder

NorCal volvos

is there like a Nor Cal crew?? jus wondering cause i saw a couple ppl with stickers
  6. volvo-slyder

cutoff spare tire holders

kool huh:-D
  7. volvo-slyder

K-jet problems??

1983 242ti the car idles rough, does not start good( i have to hold the starter and give it gas every time i start it) and i get 12-15mpg in town(might not be K-jet related:-D) i went through the entire engine this summer and replaced all the vacuum lines. also i replaced all the cracked...
  8. volvo-slyder

How much to pay for a 16v engine???

how much should 1 expect to pay for a b234f engine(complete) a friend of mine is donating his 740 and it has a 16v in it. i was thinking about buying it. plz help
  9. volvo-slyder

IPD or Double SwayBar trick??

exactly what it says. pros and cons for both if you can. the IPD Bars seem too expensive, but their a direct fit double sway trick seems pretty legit but does it yield teh same performance as the IPD bars?? thanks in advance
  10. volvo-slyder

Bov opening under boost?!

i have a 83 242t, i put in a intercooler and bov and then i put a whistle in the bov and it would open up multiple times at full boost like surging out, i took out the whistle and it stopped jerking . but does that mean the bov is staying closed?? its a stock bosch/porche bypass valve:-D
  11. volvo-slyder

Primerd brick pics

IF YOUR PRIMERD THEN POST UP A PIC SHOW SOME LOVE FOR PRIMERD VOLVOS!! heres mine no muffler :-D
  12. volvo-slyder

bay area meet

we should get together and have a Baybricks meet anybody down??
  13. volvo-slyder

OEM volvo lsd/locker

i went to the local JY adn was searching for a lsd . i tested the rearends by spinning the wheels and see what happend. my findings: all except for 2 cars spun in opposite directions when turned. the 2 that spun independantly were from 240 wagons. i was wondering if the 2 unique ones were...
  14. volvo-slyder

Terminal 11

i have a 83 242TI can i perform this mod? i know it says 84-85 but are those the only 2 years? :???:
  15. volvo-slyder

Peg-leg Or Lsd??

ok so i have a 83 242t i did a brake stand today but left only 1 mark so my imediatly thought it must be a peg-leg? but is it peg-leg or a LSD?? :confused: plz answer
Back