• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. G

740 with 240 B23

I have a big valve B21 head that I would like to use on my 87 745ti. Problem is the B230FT distributor is not able to be put on the back of the head. I would like to use a B23F bottom end, the big valve head and my B230ft's manifolds. With the block mounted distributor the alternator is (or...
  2. G

K&N Pod part number

Hello people. I have an 87 745ti that has suffered from the rooted intake pipe disease. I am getting the pipe made out of stainless for less then half the price of the OE rubber item. Now, my question is: What is the K&N part number that I should be chasing for a 65mm air flow metre...
  3. G

Too much boost, fuel cut??

Hello all, I am having a little problem with my 1987 745ti (LH 2.4). I used to run ~ 10PSI through the use of a simple bleed valve. I have gotten a little greedy and placed a further restriction in one of the wastegate lines so I can increase the boost further. I bypassed the boost switch...
  4. G

740 turbo cutting out under load

I am having a little trouble with my newly acquired Volvo 740 turbo estate. There is a cut out that is annoying the shit out of me. As soon as the car is under load (intermittently) it is as though there is a fuel cut. Every now and then the car stalls too and you have to wait a while before...
Back