• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. H

940 Wheel bearing replacement. Tooling required?

I am replacing the wheel bearings on my 1995 945TI and I was surprised the bearings and hubs are integrated (and the price!). I remember just getting tapered bearings for my 1987 760 in the fronts, but I guess the ABS assembly adds complexity and cost. Anyway, since this bearing and hub...
  2. H

1995 940 turbo wagon

Asking the hive mind... When should I expect the stock oil return line gasket/oring to volcano out of the block and dump all my oil onto the ground? I had an '87 760T with which I got to enjoy this experience 10+ years ago. Engine/turbo was stock B230FT with a Garett t3. I had also...
  3. H

hacksaws project 245

Hi everyone. I bought a 1990 volvo 245 for $550. I plan to make it my project car and have fun with it. It is beat to **** and has a crushed in fender, but it is my toy. I am starting a thread to sort of document what my experience is as I fix it up, maybe someone can glean knowledge from my...
  4. H

should be simple... No spark on an N/A 1988 740 GLE

Ok i got this car for $100 and it ran great when i got it. A little shimmy in the front brakes but nothing i couldnt fix! Well as luck would have it the budget has been thin and the thing sat for about a year in a driveway. I had to snag the fuel pump off it to keep my 1987 760 turbo goin...
  5. H

Vaccum line question

We have a 1990 244 dl w/ a b23 na motor. We just did a head gasket replacement and we are struggling trying to figure out where the topmost vaccum line (Post TB, pre head) connects to. From a picture i saw it has a one way valve that is black and white plastic and about 1.25" in diameter by...
  6. H

Moment of silence...

Hope this hosts okay.. http://hacksaw.no-ip.org/Fun - Volvo 245 killed by CAT.mpeg this is hosted off my pc at home so i hope the link works for you. Oh yeah.. i wanted this to be in "off topic" but i cant post there. -Hacksaw (P.S. sorry but you need to include all the spaces and stuff...
  7. H

Valve tick (not exhaust leak)

Hello all. I got me a 87 760 turbo, and the other night comin from Dougs gathering, me and a couple other guys were romping pretty hard on the freeway. My boost was set to peak at about 1/4" before the stock guage runs out o yellow, (im thinkin 10-12 psi) and the car ran good and strong the...
Back