• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. D3LaHk

244/740 videos

My 244 and buddys 744 Check Lower in the thread for the new video enjoy <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nv2rvDIbdL4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  2. D3LaHk

some more 244 vids of mine, this time welded diff

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SreltN7EWfE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SreltN7EWfE&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  3. D3LaHk

12c and 13b quick question

Im running a 12b on my car right now, im just wondering if the 13c would be an upgrade? Searched came up with a few odd things... http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=10773 I always thought the 12b was the smallest of them all mistake with the title
  4. D3LaHk

244 BOV sound some reving

Crappy Quality as my actual cam died on me but my cell was handy so it did its purpose. I WILL upload some take off vids and burnout vids as soon as I can get my hands on a good cam... I think it sounds amazing the BOV is actually a stock ByPass Valve on the 740 series connect to release to...
  5. D3LaHk

240 Shifter Bushings from Getrag will fit an m4x box

My original bushing on my m47 was worn out (the one that connects to the ball on the shifter before it goes to the selector rod) only place that had it was the dealer and they wanted over $30 bucks for a new one and it was special order and 2 pcs... I was playing with my Getrag and noticed it...
  6. D3LaHk

240 turn signals dont work

91 244 I cant get my turn signals to work, if i click it up or down nothing.. so I suspected it to be the hazard switch not plugged in, BINGO- plugged it in BUT nothing happened same issue I can turn on my hazards tho and all of them light up like normal, but still no left/right signal...
  7. D3LaHk

Some more pictures of the 244

Im still doing a few things... Fixed the brake flex lines, now just need more money $$$ to install windshield and a few other goodies here is some semi_sexy pics (its dirty and it still need touch up) most will know it was painted by me with Rustoluem Paint (Tremclad in Canada) in a can then...
  8. D3LaHk

1 pic of the 244, its not done but almost

This is my 244 It still needs to have all the extra bolted on and some small things touched up. The paint was ultra cheap (rustoleum) at around 35bucks to paint the whole thing, I was going to go roller but it would take me forever to do it, so I found a cheap spray gun and sprayed it, took...
  9. D3LaHk

Finally a running video of my car...

You can hear it run lol and some revving of the beautiful work i did in the motor build and install... WAY BETTER QUALITY will be coming shortly with pics, this was taken because it sounds way to cool and only had my cell on me... its 2.5" pipe from the dp back to a very nice magnaflow...
  10. D3LaHk

240 LH2.4 Lining up the flywheel

91 244 lh2.4 flywheel 5spd m47 I have to pull the trans to fix my timing issue, as the flywheel is bolted wrong (my fault didnt know) so basically How do I bolt it up to line it up for it to be good? I put engine to TDC then were is the reference to bolt it to the crank? thanks
  11. D3LaHk

244 custom gauge pod/bezel

I was going threw my stacks of VW and VOLVO parts, and i dropped a bag of misc interior pieces for a mk3 vw. I found a heater controls bezel from a mk3 (93-99) jetta/golf vw etc... it seems to fit the 740 cluster gauges well, like the volt gauge. oil pressure gauge stuff etc.. I played with it...
  12. D3LaHk

240 b230f+t swap wont run

I have finally swapper over the new engine and repalce the blown one, and while at it went turbo. Its an 87 block with 13mm rods(i installed) resealed motor, turbo installed etc.. I put the stock injectors in with all the stock non turbo stuff just to run the motor to see how it is... Well...
  13. D3LaHk

how to identify an lh 2.4 turbo ecu?

I have recently bought a set of LH2.4 Turbo Ecus, thing is I have mixed them into my pile of other ECUs (n.a) any help would be good thx
  14. D3LaHk

Tucking the bumpers on a 2xx

The bumpers look like they can be tucked just like the BMW guys do to there older e30s with the DB bumpers (diving board)... just wondering if its been done... The way i did it on my e30 was to drill the shocks out (till they loose pressure VERY MESSY) then drive the car against a solid wall...
  15. D3LaHk

740 Buddys 744 blew diff, will 244 diff fit?

As title says, the diff is dead on the 88 744, I can buy an 83 244 but will the diff bolt up, I assume its shorter (outside wheels closer to the inside of the body) but the rest should be the same (like the mounts to the arms). Thanks
  16. D3LaHk

I finally spotted a 242 locally

Here is a pic of the car, it even has a factory spoiler, the red plastic that joins the tails and the ecodes... its an m46 242 GLT Not sure what is under the hood. Im gonna contact owner asap and see what he wants for it... here the pics enjoy
  17. D3LaHk

Rear bumper delete on 2xx? anyone

Has anyone done it? it looks be be pritty cool and not to hard to do. any pics would be nice thanks
  18. D3LaHk

My Oil Feed/Drain Setup $10 b230f+t

Here is my setup I consists of a few parts I found around the garage and some fittings from Princess Auto (Harbor Freight is equivalent to it) The line is a Hi Pressure Hydrolic Line 2ft x1/4inch thread $9 Fitting from front galary was found and screwed in perfectly (in one of my drawers) For...
  19. D3LaHk

Oil feed/Drain question.. for +t

I'm just wondering on my b230f +t can I just tap into the oil pressure switch on the block (just above to the right of the oil filter) and run a "T" and put a barb on one end then run it to the stock line on the TD04. Or do I need a restritor? I have seen the pics of the +T projects but just...
  20. D3LaHk

240 rear "asshot" 2 tone etc...

This is my 91 244. Still working on it, decided to post 1 pic and 1 pic only till engine is in... bought the turbo and manifold today just have to assemble the engine with the new 13mm rod etc... I'm liking the 2 tone paint, I don't know if anyone else has done it but if so I wouldn't mind...
Back