• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. TurbOwner

How hard to plus t this?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/4996601826.html
  2. TurbOwner

Removeing abs...

How would I go about changing my 93 940 into non abs?
  3. TurbOwner

940 rear suspension

anyone have a link to an exploded view of the rear suspension?
  4. TurbOwner

Rear axle question...

What could cause my rear axle to feel like its hoping around under acceleration? Never had this problem until after putting the v8 in my car.
  5. TurbOwner

Post your home made adjustable pan-hard rods...

Please? I'm thinking of making my factory bar adjustable.
  6. TurbOwner

re-drilling my rotors...

what pattern should I have them drilled to? pretty much any machine shop can do this right? I want a larger selection of wheels...
  7. TurbOwner

8.8 swap pics??

anyone have them? I would really appreciate some good info...
  8. TurbOwner

Show me your 8.8 rear end swaps!!

Thanks in advance ;D
  9. TurbOwner

Post pics of your v8 volvo...

Im in the process of swapping over, I need to see some motor and tranny mount ideas please!!
  10. TurbOwner

Washed the 940 and snapped a few pics...

11. TurbOwner

TurbOwners 93 940 Turbo

How she looked when I first got her.. The first mod was a cone filter, heat shield, and lots of blue paint... No pic but after that came the ever popular IPD 25/25 sways. Then I made a new and improved heat shield. Mylar backing Installed a boost gauge and then came my mbc, I got it...
  12. TurbOwner

My 940 with se bumper and skirts...

*huge pics* I posted a few days ago about buying them and now there on the car. I don't think I'm gonna be using the se rear bumper though. Anyway spray bombed the front bumper and skirts and threw them on. Took a few random pics of it....
  13. TurbOwner

740se bumpers for my 940...

This is actually the second time I've owned this 940(not pictured lol). It was the first and only Volvo I've owned. A few months after I traded it in I noticed it a few months later back at the car lot as a repo. I had really started missing by then so of course I jumped on it and bought it...
  14. TurbOwner

will the 740 se kit fit on a 940?

I've found a complete kit. Will it fit?
  15. TurbOwner

940 rearend issue

seems like the rear end is trying to lock when turning tight turns like into parking spaces. Could the locker be trying to engage all the time?
  16. TurbOwner

will wheels from a bmw 325ifit my 940?

17x7.5 Moda R8's
  17. TurbOwner

940's with swapped bumpers!

Post pictarz plz
  18. TurbOwner

940 Blowing oil out of dipstick tube.

So far I've either replaced or cleaned all of the pcv system. The breather box the hoses all that good stuff. I'm still blowing oil out of the dip stick tube. So what else may be causing it?
  19. TurbOwner

Contributor?

How do I become a contributor after I've donated?
  20. TurbOwner

940 Breather box??

I plan on cleaning it or replacing it. Is it possible to clean it and not have to replace it?
Back