• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. caffnated_madness

Buzz Bash? 2012!!

I present...the inaugural...Buzz Bash?!! Out at Gibson's, Buzz showing us the holy land... Only for Joel, Cody and I to stumble into this...:wtf: :rofl::rofl: So we had to investigate... Cody was pleased with the plush interior... Check out the sick powerplant! ...found a Nerf gun...
  2. caffnated_madness

half headlights stuck on high HALP

half of my lights are stuck on. :-( back story: (quad squares, for reference) walking back from the gas station (cuz im at work) i notice that half of my headlights are flashing (p.o. did some "mods"...wired in a police light unit, the 4 lights alternate (2/2, on off)). simple enough, i check...
  3. caffnated_madness

740 m46 -> 240 m46

so i am putting an m46 from a 740 into my 240, and the last piece to the puzzle is the shift-linkage. the problem is that the 740 shift linkage is set much farther back than the 240 linkage, and it seems that the bolt patterns are the same for the shifter-holder bulb if that makes sense...has...
  4. caffnated_madness

replacement shocks

I need rear shocks for my 240, and these are my options: KYB SR-2 Monroe SensaTrac (sp?) or for a little bit more money the KYB Gas-A-Just any opinions? no billys or koni's for me :-(
  5. caffnated_madness

blowing fuses under WOT/power cutout

any idea why i blow fuses like mad under heavy right foot conditions (WOT)? the fuse for the windows/reverse lights/etc. they used 8A, i started using 16A and they still blow... it was falling flat on its face with cool air on on-ramps (at approx. 2.5 psi :sarcasticclap:), so i made sure the...
  6. caffnated_madness

pic request.....

im trying to find the picture of that black 242 with bronze rims (virgos maybe...)and 93 850 lip from the laguna seca track day..... thanks!
  7. caffnated_madness

pshop friends

could somebody pshop this for me? lookin for a bit lowerrr, flat black paint (or just black), checkered mirrors and maybe yellow high-beams...do your worst. :oogle: i have some ideas but i'm havin a hard time imagining. thanks gaiz :)
  8. caffnated_madness

spark plug gap help

I need the spark plug gap for my 1981 242 turbo. with intercooler, if that makes a difference. did a search, no results. thanks guyz.
  9. caffnated_madness

some new pics

just finished putting some silver por-15 on one side of the car today (in some spots, where it was rusting), after wire brushing the ****e out of it. cant really tell from far away, lemme know what you guys think of the ride. :cool:
  10. caffnated_madness

help identify this cam

got this cam from mike g. (drivensydeways) has "L" on the end "A" "3" "A" cam sounds familiar, but i thought they were stamped on the end :e-shrug: is it of any value? any good to me? if it isnt its not the end of the world, its just another cam. :nod: thanks tB.
  11. caffnated_madness

242 Madness

Ok, so I bought Mike G.'s (drivensydeways) 242 a while ago: 1981 242ti, b21ft, m46, with a grp. a hood and grill. needed some things: -steering rack (old one was toast) -windshield -alternator (not charging) -exhaust from the turbo back -front brake hoses -clutch slippage -has rust issues...
  12. caffnated_madness

240 Starter S-terminal

I have intermettant starting due to a loose (and very cobbled :grrr:) starter. I need to know which terminal is the s-terminal, so I can check the voltage and stuff (undo some cobbling). 1981 242ti, stock everything. tB, help me out.
  13. caffnated_madness

I haz volvo! (56k warnink, yo)

Found this the other day, in a field!:-D Farmer said he would let me have it (if it started) and sure 'nuff, started right up!:nod: :volvo: And after a nice cleaning and detail: So here it is with the past dd... Had to have some fun, since I was new to rwd goodness:oogle: ...Getting the...
  14. caffnated_madness

new here

hey im new. been lurking about a month er so, and in the market for a 245. ill probly still lurk and post every once in a while til i get one. til then, posse out.
Back