• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. WillettRun?

BMW DCT Driveshaft Adaptation to a 960

Howdy, I think i have the cobra diff side figured out (adapter u-joint), but I am curious on what possible consortium of parts I could use for the transmission side. the BMW "cardan" output flange is 110mm. The volvo is smaller, but I can get an adapter if I could possibly use an m47...
  2. WillettRun?

960 rear driveshaft U joint

What series is it? I am looking to adapt to a 8.8 rear flange, and the companion flange is 1330 series.
  3. WillettRun?

New TD04 Turbine wheel specification and availability: 5+5 (UHF Xonarotor Knockoff spec)

This is a new style turbine wheel that will absolutely allow more headroom from a stock volvo turbine housing. These wheel styles are proven to reduce exhaust backpressure while maintaining the same inertia on the rotor, not taking a loss in spool but increasing headroom for power, especially up...
  4. WillettRun?

MaxxECU Questions and Support/Purchase: Post them here

Hello, I am the forefront MaxxECU Dealer and Tuner here (6 years MaxxECU specific experience/development/tuning), providing services and support to Turbobricks. I have done all manners of engines and chassis, and can guide your purchase, sell you a unit/harness, and provide you with real-time...
  5. WillettRun?

960 mk2 control arm solution?

Has anyone found any control arms that are workable for the mk2 960? i have horrible wheelshake at speed, seems most likely the rear bushes are fried, but i would like to install something better. any ideas?
  6. WillettRun?

Let's talk about the P3 B6304T4 engine

Howdy all, I am shopping around for an engine to put in the 244 and I am interested in this engine. The bellhousing pattern, Crankshaft bolt pattern, and starter placement are the same as the whiteblock. The obvious difference is that all of the accessories are driven at the back of the engine...
  7. WillettRun?

Cars & Coffee at COTA - Swedish style! July 21, 2019

Copypasta: https://www.facebook.com/events/2236328706681974/ Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 7 AM – 12 PM Circuit of The Americas 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin, Texas 78617 * DATE CHANGE** ** DATE CHANGE** Please note: C&C has changed the date from July 14th to July 21st. I guess that...
  8. WillettRun?

The Poi's Wagon: Willettrun'ed

old threads: https://forums.tbforums.com/showthread.php?t=52060 https://forums.tbforums.com/showthread.php?t=346139 I'm not good with the forum thing much, anymore. I killed my facebook (for the reasons of enjoying life), so I may make a few posts regarding the updates of this car. Backstory...
  9. WillettRun?

Looking for the bolt circle on 2.3l turboford pressure plate

Hey all I am sending off my flywheel(s) to be recut with the turbo ford pressure plate pattern, and I need the bolt circle. I have not been fruitful in searches. Does anyone have the diameter and dowel arrangement on hand? It's just so slightly bigger then volvo. I believe it's a 9.25" Clutch...
  10. WillettRun?

Here are my ms3x MSQ's

will add specs later.. sorry running e (e85) now currently. I just wanted to create this thread to put down some "helpful" stuff with anyone trying to get ms2 and ms3x going. specs on the car 1993 945T slamwagon ms3x 13c (all unported) 3" downpipe and exhaust stock intercooler chevy delphi...
  11. WillettRun?

Adjusting Koni Single Adjustable shocks: Rear volvo 7/9 shorties(Kaphlenke). How do?

Does anyone own these shocks and know how to adjust them? I need more rebound stiffness.
  12. WillettRun?

BR8ES vs. BPR8ES

I run bpr8es now, and have a set of BR8ES just sitting in the car (work discounts). What would I be working with here if I changed over to the non extended tip plugs? since my car only makes 380 something at the crank right now who cares?
  13. WillettRun?

glaze over my MS settings

I have been reading some of the information about PWM settings and what not, but I would like some pointers on how to setup my lowZ injectors with the fiddly flyback stuff. any pointers from the bigwig know-its are appreciated. After turning the dwell up some, I have managed to get the car to...
  14. WillettRun?

242 Dyno expectations, tuning tips?

Hey ya'll As plenty of folks on here that have met me in person and conversed with me over time know that i have a ghetto 242 build that I threw together in the back of bell engineering (God bless Corky Bell). Well it's not much to speak of, i mean it has an m47 and stock internals still...
  15. WillettRun?

b230 oil pump shimming, for higher pressure on 16v.

I've never taken one apart before. What am I looking to do? replace the spring or shim it? I could ask for pictures, if anyone has any information or method to contribute on taking apart and re-assembling, I would appreciate. (I don't wanna break it)
  16. WillettRun?

TLAO chipped lh 2.4 ecu(560)

i threw 27 psi at it with 557cc injectors @ 4 bar. 70$OBO and it's yours. 560 ECU, out of a 91 740. **move to FS plz, oops**
  17. WillettRun?

pen15 car runs again

chevy truck coils e85 ms2v3 precision 1200cc injectors @ 3 bar 255 undercar pump and 130 intank hx52(11cm2 housing)@ 1.3 bar <object width="720" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie"...
  18. WillettRun?

toyota coils, ms2v3

running these with a 5v pullup, 330ohm resistor off the tops of r26 and r28 in waste spark mode. running dwell is set to 3.5 ( i havent turned it down yet, but i specified 2ms in output test mode, does this matter???) (4 pin coils with internal igniters) if I leave it in output test mode at...
  19. WillettRun?

7/9 suspension question, front non-abs91+ struts to abs conversion

Does anyone had a quick answer to this? I have some nice suspension that fits 91+ 740;s but it's from a non ABS car. What all is involved (has anyone done it) to possibly swap over the ring and sensor? I will be putting it in my 93 945 w/abs. I haven't looked at the 9 suspension yet (or rather...
  20. WillettRun?

What are some of the things people do with the 740/760 wagon hatches?

Is there anything people do/can do with the hatches to make it look less awful/square? either bolt in or weld in, what do people do?
Back