• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. B

240 and 740 rear suspension interchangeable?

Hey guys, I have a 90 740T, I want to grab some rear suburban struts to throw in my car but everywhere I read it says that these can be used in the 200s but everytime someone asked about the 700 series it never got answered, so my question is can I use the s10 or suburban rear strut insert on my...
  2. B

Help me ID this Borg warner T5 please..

Ok so I have the chance to score a borg warner T5 trans cheap and is in fairly good shape for super cheap, I took pics of the id numbers but could not match any to a list to see what this transmission can handle HP wise... Its a borg warner and has several id numbers in different spots all...
  3. B

Fabbed 3'' AMM

I seem to remember someone on TB fabbing there stock AMM on lh2.4 to 3'' so they wouldnt experience fuel cut or have to hunt for a 012AMM, does anyone remember this thread and if it worked??
  4. B

IPD bushing kit.

Looking at getting the IPD rear bushing kit for my 740ti sedan, I am going to be taking my car to the drag track alot this summer. Is this a good application or are there other better kits out there??
  5. B

80-85 Ford 5.0 injector questions.

Hey guys I just picked up some of the Bosch injectors off and 85 5.0 Cougar and they look good, got em cheap at the yard ($20). So my question is this, are these plug and play, I read the fuel system upgrade thread about injectors and after searching alot was unable to find any browntops and...
  6. B

Installed boost gauge, now entire cluster inoperable

Ok guys today I installed my boost gauge in the factory gauge spot and after removing cluster the whole thing is not working, lights and all. So I know of a yard that has an instrument cluster for my car but will that fix it or is there something else I may have damaged upon the install. I...
  7. B

Radiator, stock? IPD? any other options?

Hey guys, I just recently purchased a 90 740turbo and have began the slow process of repairing the years of lack of maintenance. I have recently replaced the waterpump and thermostat and sparkplugs. I just recently noticed the radiators passenger side starting to leak at the seams. So I am...
  8. B

Hi everyone, I am new

Hey guys, Just bought a 90 740 turbo 4spd od sedan and am starting my build. It starts monday with maintenance in mind and any other curve balls and then who knows what I will decide to do with it. A little backround on me, I live in Colorado, I am a BMW tech and want a car to work on and...
Back