• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. propav8r

MountainMeet 2024, September 17-22

I will ask that if you plan on bringing a dog, please also plan on bringing a way to contain them (tie out, crate, in a camper, something) just in case. It’s never been an issue or anything, just verbalizing it. We don’t wanna leave a dog in a lodge room and come back 2 hours later from a drive...
  2. propav8r

MountainMeet 2024, September 17-22

Come on with it.
  3. propav8r

do Jaguar wheels fit volvos?

You can host the picture elsewhere (like imgur) and then embed it.
  4. propav8r

Davis 2024 Picture thread

That's pretty good.
  5. propav8r

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

I would very much like to drive out for 2025. We'll see what work holds.
  6. propav8r

Amazon Wagon #2, Electric Bluegaloo

And the requisite video:
  7. propav8r

Well I'm home. Drove it all the way to Hurdle Mills and back again without so much as a hiccup. 5 tanks of fuel, I think it averaged around 19-20mpg. In order of precedence, it'll be getting -Engine mounts -M41 swap -Some solution for front seats Once those three things are done, the rest is...
  8. propav8r

22mpg without the box, 19 with.
  9. propav8r

Almost 300 miles down today without a single hiccup.
  10. propav8r

Forgot to post this here
  11. propav8r

The Unofficial IPD 2024 Thread - 5/18/2024 [ESTIMATED] Portland, OR

Well whoever runs the league admitted they used AI to make the schedule this year. We play one other team 4x, and there are multiple other teams we don't play at all. There are only like 12 teams, and the league only plays at one location.
  12. propav8r

Post pics of your Volvo.

Gonna whore this out in this thread too. Needs a little more low.
  13. propav8r

So 2 years ago at Davis, I saw an Amazon wagon with a vintage Uhaul roof box on it. I've been searching for one ever since. Today, I found one. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I have peaked. My life is complete, and I can die a happy man. Bury me in my vintage U-Haul Car Top Carrier.
  14. propav8r

Yeah, my plan is to cut them open, dig out the glued in filter media, and replace it with a replaceable element. I’ll probably do the Evaporust then.
  15. propav8r

Amazon Wagon Upper Tailgate Strut

Hey, I see VP sells it here, but over $100 after shipping seems awfully spendy for a gas strut. Anyone aware of an interchange part number for this strut? https://vp-autoparts.com/en/artiklar/gas-support-p122-wagon-tailgate.html
  16. propav8r

The Unofficial IPD 2024 Thread - 5/18/2024 [ESTIMATED] Portland, OR

I think I'm out. Kiddo's soccer championship game got rescheduled for this weekend and I probably shouldn't miss that.
  17. propav8r

Not a whole lot of updates to provide, just been bumping around town a bit continuing the shakedown. I'm gaining some confidence in the the car now. It's got some air filters on it now, as well as a washer bottle. Unfortunately my fancy chrome sprayer is missing little end caps so I just spray...
  18. propav8r

Late night spam bots

And now you’re making joke threads full of nonsense Chinese characters.
  19. propav8r

Yep, jack stands under the axle. Learned that lesson the hard way long ago.
Back