• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. N

Knocking...Please Help

My cars just full of problems. A couple days ago my car started knocking. I checked the oil level and it ws on the empty line. So i filled it up and the knocking wont go away. So I've been driving the car for the last 3 days with it like this (I had no choice). Now the oil light flickers on and...
  2. N

Did I get ripped off???

I bought my volvo 760Turbo one month ago for $200. The only problems with the car was the harmonic balancer. So I bought the car and then attempted to replace the balancer myself. I disassembled the radiator, fan, belts etc. so i could get to the harmonic balancer. This took me about one-half...
  3. N

Any experiance with this cold air intake???

I'm looking to buy a cold air intake in the near future. The only one i could find online was this one at eurosport http://www.eurosporttuning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=EST&Category_Code=airpk I was woundering if anyone has this part installed and if so how well...
Back