• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. CaliMeatWagon

Bi-monthly meet in norcal?

I feel targeted...
  2. CaliMeatWagon

Making me feel like an old man...
  3. CaliMeatWagon

I'd be down, too. If @James M joins us maybe I can finally see what's up with cylinder 3.
  4. CaliMeatWagon

Sat-Sun work me. Exact dates doesn't matter to me.
  5. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

How did that end up going?
  6. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

You could always try for the Desert Meet in August. So far sounds like there is going to be more shenanigans. https://turbobricks.com/index.php?threads/desert-meet-2024-8-3-8-4.373870/ Or the NorCal drive, once @Pietercc figures out a date...
  7. CaliMeatWagon

So when we doing this?
  8. CaliMeatWagon

Desert Meet 2024 8/3 - 8/4

Where you the one that brought the red C30 this time?
  9. CaliMeatWagon

As always I'm down.
  10. CaliMeatWagon

That was such a blast on Saturday. Thank you. And I look forward to the desert.

That was such a blast on Saturday. Thank you. And I look forward to the desert.
  11. CaliMeatWagon

Desert Meet 2024 8/3 - 8/4

I'm down, I'm going.
  12. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

For those who didn't go, here is the spirited route from Saturdays drive, which was a blast. Shout out to Jake and his 544. And here is a quick walk around with every car at the show on Sunday.
  13. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

After making sure Jake got some gas I ended up saying "Hello" to a Nissan Skyline in it's native language:
  14. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

Davis has already claimed a victim. @Pietercc 's car decided to do a camber mod on one tire one the way up to Sacramento.
  15. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

For those of you joining me Sunday, after the show, for some disc golfing at Lagoon Valley, Vacaville, don't forget to bring your discs. But if you do forget, I went out and bought a stack of Rocs you can use while there.
  16. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

That's the bit that goes from the steering shaft to rack, yeah? If so, let me know if you find a good replacement as I think mine is binding a bit at certain angles.
  17. CaliMeatWagon

945 tank in 765

If and when you do this, let me give you a hand. I'm very much into the idea, but would like to know how much "drama" it is first, and to get a bit of experience. I also would like to help with the moonroof swap.
  18. CaliMeatWagon

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

5513 Woodforest Dr, Sacramento, CA 95842.
  19. CaliMeatWagon

Car Audio- School Me

Thank you. Any tip for keeping the rivet from spinning in place as I'm drilling it?
  20. CaliMeatWagon

Car Audio- School Me

Is that an adapter plate, or the just the speaker to the door? And what did you use, metal screws, or? I seriously have very little idea of what I'm doing. I tried drilling out the rivets on one door, now they the rivets just spin in place. Tempted to have them installed for me, but also what...
Back