• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Satsukeshi

4l60e Transmission Control

I've got a 4l60e I plan on installing before too long, and started thinking about options for the transmission control unit. After checking out Megashift and Microsquirt, which would interact with my ECU via CAN, I started wondering about using the spare inputs and outputs on my ECU to directly...
  2. Satsukeshi

MS3 1.3 beta released

Saw it hadn't been posted here yet. Looks like there are some great additions (Thanks for requesting the dwell control, Nathan!). You can download it here.
  3. Satsukeshi

Holset HE351CW Pics and Questions

Just got a fun 'minor' upgrade in the mail, so I went ahead and took some comparison pictures with td04hl-15g housings. Still have to remove the silencing ring, and plan out the downpipe configuration. :nod: For those running MS, has anyone had any luck utilizing the boost solenoid...
  4. Satsukeshi

MAF Flow Curve

After searching for a bit and not finding much on the flow curve of a 016 MAF, I decided to use the points posted by ipdown and run some numbers. Using this equation, y = -0.227723 + 3.72147*x + 1.20976*x^2 + 1.15634*x^3, I was able to interpolate 60 points needed for this curve: I am most...
  5. Satsukeshi

Closed loop, closed throttle issue.

I've had some major issues running in closed loop. In open loop, everything works swimmingly and smooth. However, when lambda is turned on, the moment the TPS senses the throttle is closed I get massive vac/rpm surge. Vac will oscillate from 15" to 10", idle rpm from 500 to 800. This happens...
  6. Satsukeshi

3" AMM and 13c Flow

Got a quick question. I've got the 55# Delphi's in, threw in my 012 AMM, and it started up just fine, idle af/r's went to stoich, everything seemed great. Went to go take it for a spin, and it doesn't go open loop above 0 psi. I didn't want to even try going above 5 psi, as it just stayed dead...
  7. Satsukeshi

They may not be flow matched, but...

How could I resist? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001O02V0C/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details (Those are 55# low-z btw) They have a bunch of other Delphi's with that kind of discount, possibly other brands as well. It is a pain to search for the ones you want however, as you need to manually...
  8. Satsukeshi

Rough Idle on Park

Hey everyone, been a while since I was last on. Got a question for a problem that's been eluding me for some time now. On a warm engine, whenever I shift into Park on my AW71, my idle goes extremely loopy, almost to the point of a stall, for about 5 seconds. Then it just evens out to a nice...
  9. Satsukeshi

Ideal AF/R

Hey guys, I've been messing around with my fuel tables, and was trying to figure out what AF/R's to shoot for. cruise and idle I've been aiming for about 15-15.5 Slow accel (low boost, if any) 14.5ish Moderate (half boost) 13-13.5 Hard accel (full boost) 12.5 Do these sound decent, or...
  10. Satsukeshi

Lean spike on brake in idle

As title states, when I'm in idle, and I press on the break, I get a decent lean spike (from stoich to 15.5ish). Then, when I let off on brake, I get a MEAN lean spike (from stoich to 18). This is with Lambda off, so I know it's not some weird ecu issue. Also, I sprayed the vacuum lines and...
  11. Satsukeshi

Odd wheel noise

Hey everybody, Changed out my 15" industrial's for some 15" Dracos off my wagon, and now I get a weird... Rubbing sort of noise while I'm moving in a straight line. It's easiest to hear at low speeds, however the noise goes away as I turn left or right.... Is it possible it could be from over...
  12. Satsukeshi

Rough warm idle

So yesterday I went ahead and installed browntops, reset the ecu via pulling the fuse, let it idle for a few minutes, and then jumped in the car to drive it hard for about 20 miles. It ran beautifully, with a 13c @ 14psi. Until I got back, when the engine was nice and warm. It would idle rough...
  13. Satsukeshi

Intercoolers

Hey everyone, Couple questions. How do the later Volvo intercoolers compare to the NPR intercooler? I've seen some opinion on the later Volvo's being suitable for 250-300bhp range. What are some of your opinions, in regards to "drop-in" upgrades? Also, how much did you pay for your NPR...
  14. Satsukeshi

CBV Noise

Hey all, Did the airbox mod a couple weeks ago, and can hear the CBV like no tomorrow. Which is awesome... Except that I hear air venting until max PSI, set by the MBC, where it goes quiet. Is this normal, or is my CBV going bad? Also, what's the benefits of upgrading to the Porsche CBV...
  15. Satsukeshi

740 Headlight Compatibility

Hey everyone, Been lurkin for a while, decided to finally make my first post. ;-) I recently bought the epitome of an old ladies car, a '90 740 Turbo. 2 PO, first was a Volvo spokesman, and the second was a rich lady who couldn't drive anymore. Both had taken it in for monthly servicing at the...
Back