• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Ginger Ninja

Andersson Steel & Speed Motor Mounts

There's a vibration chart for the bushings that shows stock bushings at 2.2, yellow at 4.4, purple at 4.7, ASS rubber at 5.3 and black at 5.8 on a scale of 0 to 7.
  2. Ginger Ninja

(Not*) Mediocre 242

Which Recaro seats are those? What are they like in a 240?
  3. Ginger Ninja

tremec t5 resonance in 4th and 5th gear

Are the U-joints at different angles?
  4. Ginger Ninja

What turbo for 300bhp redbock

What size is the T3 you have? I have a GTX3071 with T3 .63 housing and it starts building boost at about 2800 rpm with the Volvo A cam in a B230FT (not a +T).
  5. Ginger Ninja

what's everyone doing for fuel pumps these days?

Apologies for grave digging this thread but just wondering if there were any changes in the recommendations here? I need to upgrade the in tank fuel pump for 350-400hp and didn't have much luck finding more threads on this. Also, is it best to leave the stock pump under the car or remove it and...
  6. Ginger Ninja

After market oil cooler

On a street car is it best to have a thermostat somewhere in the oil cooler system? Or would you just run a smaller oil cooler? The temps here are usually between 10-25 degrees C (50 - 75 F).
  7. Ginger Ninja

The Trolvo - Our 9-second 1.5JZ-swapped Volvo 240

Great car, shame it's reached the end of the road. It's been fun to watch the progression.
  8. Ginger Ninja

240 engine torque rod

I modified my STS one and put 2 rubber accessory bushings in the middle. I can still adjust the length of it but all the NVH went away. Not sure how long it will live as it's only alloy but I might make it out of steel if it cracks.
  9. Ginger Ninja

Tilton Hydraulic Release Bearing and T5 notes

Just a quick question about Tilton 6000 part numbers are there are a couple of different ones listed here. For best results do I use the 60-6032 for a Ford Top Loader or the 60-6034 for the B/W Tremec T5? Or are both acceptable?
  10. Ginger Ninja

Cold start timing

I'm very new to this programmable ecu thing so I need to ask the brains trust. I've spent a lot of time getting the hot start and idle straightened out and I'm happy with that. Engine pops to life straight away and settles to idle at about 850/900rpm with timing hovering around 24 degrees...
  11. Ginger Ninja

240 B230FT trouble

I recently picked up a 240 that's had a B230FT running LH2.2 put into it. It ran really well for about a week but has developed a problem now. The car starts easily. At idle the engine runs fine but put your foot down and it becomes a stumbling, spluttering mess. Take your foot off it and it...
Back