• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 8

KL Racing T3 cam timing suggestions

Haven’t seen very much information about these cams but I’m running +2.5 and seems very lazy down low until around 4,000 rpm. Anyone run these and have insight on what timing setting I should run to try and waken it up down low. Thanks in advance Made 348whp but ran into a couple issues...
  2. 8

show your wheels!

3. 8

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Everything is for sale at the right price.
  4. 8

Original, just sold it to a guy putting it in his 740 with oxblood interior
  5. 8

6. 8

Bennie The LS Swapped 244

Backstory: Bought an Amazon about 8 months ago and completely redid the interior and got it to where I wanted it to be. I had no intentions of selling it but when a guy in Florida posted on the amazon Facebook page wanting to trade his LS swapped 244 I couldn't resist. We ended up doing...
  7. 8

Launch/no lift shift with MS v2

Hey guys thinking about adding launch control and no lift shift to my mega squirt. My car has a t5 trans, thinking about making a bracket and use the cruise control switch. Looks like the best spot is to mount the switch around the firewall area. Can anyone shed some light on what you guys did...
  8. 8

My 1965 122s Journey

After a year of looking for the right one I finally found an amazon that fit my needs. My ideal car was one that ran and drove decent, had pretty good paint cause I don't want to keep it original. The interior didn't really matter since there are so many replacement parts. What I came up with...
  9. 8

plenum intake manifold

Hey guys planning on building an intake manifold for my 242, purchased the prefolded yoshifab plenum. Have a pretty good idea of how to build it, going to be using a b21 manifold and use the runners from there. Drill the holes for the injector bunds and weld her all up. I know that the 16v...
  10. 8

242 Walboro 450lph install

today I was upgrading the intank fuel pump from my 255lph to a walboro 450lph. Everything is straight forward except im having problems getting the assembly back in since the lower part of the pump is flared out. Hoping to get some tips on making it fit, thanks guys.
  11. 8

R-Sport steering wheel

Just bought an R-Sport steering wheel and it needs the leather redone. Anyone have a place to get the leather or someone that does it?
  12. 8

megasquirt help

Im running MS2 and everything works as it should, the other day I was tuning with linuxman and lost communication with my afr in tunertsudio. I go and look under the hood and the wire from the Wideband to my megasquirt box was touching my downpipe and melted it, not to the point where it made it...
  13. 8

Wheel adapter question

Hey guys, have been searching and can't seem to find an exact answer on what size wheel adapters I should run. They are 17x8.5 with a bolt pattern 5x120 ET15, from what I have read this setup might not work but wanting an answer from you guys. Will be installing Kaplhenke coilovers and camber...
  14. 8

Bay Area T5 Install Help

Hey guys, so my buddy keeps flaking on me with helping me put my trans back into the car. The trans is currently on the ground, took it out because the previous owner didn't torque the flywheel bolts correctly. Just needing another set of hands to help out. Will pay for gas, food/beer and money...
  15. 8

Speedometer Cable Gear In Transmission

Quick question guys, I have a ?76 242 and was curious if this car came with a 3.91 rear diff. The previous owner might have installed the wrong speedometer cable gear. Just pull it out and it is a 17 tooth gear instead of the 20 tooth gear. I've done my research and just want to double check...
  16. 8

Weber carb rebuild help

Wondering if anyone has a good rebuild write up. Needing to rebuild my weber 32/36 DGAV carb and having problems finding anything helpful. Thanks in advance!!
  17. 8

M46

So looking to build up my m46 to handle some power. What's everyone using for pressure plate and fly wheel to handle quite a but of power
  18. 8

started dying at idle

Just recently started doing this. car starts up fine but once i take my foot off the gas it instantly dies thinking its the intank fuel pump?? Car is a '79 242
  19. 8

started dying at idle

Just recently started doing this. car starts up fine but once i take my foot off the gas it instantly dies thinking its the intank fuel pump?? Car is a '79 242
Back