• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. B

turbo advice needed

I blew up my 19t drifting now i need some thing reliable.I found a few turbos locally a hx 35 with a 9cm garrett exhaust housing, hx30 and some 1000$ garretts.there are some k24's but they will probably explode like the 19t. I am leaning towards the holsets because of the price and reliability...
  2. B

mustang t5 driveshaft lenght

Hey guys I want to know what length I should tell the drive shaft shop to cut when I bring them my 940 auto drive shaft. thanks
  3. B

heim joint

I am building a adjustable control arm I am using 5/16 heim joints my problem is I cant find5/16 misalignment spacer anyone know where I could buy them?
  4. B

Manuel swap pedal wiring

I did ah m46 swap now my car lights will only go off if I unplug my battery:wtf:. I am sure its the pedal wiring that is wrong. I am trying to figure this out but i suck a wiring and i cant find any information about this. i can get some pictures of the wires i am using tomorow
  5. B

RSI cams

Does anyone know when they will have cams in stock?
  6. B

38mm exhaust valves

I have a spare 530 head that I want to improve for my turbo car. Bigger valves is some thing I want to do but I don't know what to look for or where. What have you guys done.
  7. B

Do i need this bearing bushing?

In the middle of a manual swap m46 from 1988 turbo 740 into 940. I know I need the bearing and snap ring but do I need the bushing 1397077
  8. B

Strut mount proplem

I am trying to install my B&G lowering srings. The problem is the srut mount is crooked and the bearing is not fully seated. i was wondering is maybe this is because there not installed in the car. here a some picture The top bushing is squashed on one side and there is a gap on the other...
  9. B

1041 4.10 swaped into 1031 3.73 rear end

I found a 1041with the 4.10 ratio rear from a 940. I want to know wich parts I need to take for it to work in a 1031 rear with 3.73 ratio. I am doing the t5 swap and I have cleaned up and painted my rear so I dont want to swap the hole thing. Pics would be great thx
  10. B

wheel bearing

I want to clean my hub using electrolysis and don't want to leave the bearing in them. Is there a way of removing them? 940 1995
  11. B

brake lines stuck

I am installing ss brake lines but I cant get the old ones off the hard line. I have been soaking them in pb for weeks, heated and banged on them. What could I do else without stripping the bolt? Any information is appreciated.
  12. B

powerstroke IC

Hi guys I wanted to know if anyone uses the 2004-2007 6.0l intercooler. my car is a 1995 940
  13. B

Running poorly after mods

I have a 1995 940 turbo After doing the following mods at the same time my car idles really bad 100-200rpm and smells rich. 19t brand new 012 maf from ebay thelostartof chips 44lb high rez injectors I did the resistor pack mod 3 inch turbo back exhaust Probleme solved it was because of...
Back