• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. D

Why do my thermostatic electric fan switches keep failing?

The car in question is an 89 240 DL non turbo. I replaced the pulley driven fan with an electric one and wired a thermostatic switch with a relay to control it. That was about four months ago, and I am about to install switch number three because they keep failing. They seem to trip...
  2. D

Which way does this 240 manual shifter boot go in?

Am I correct in assuming that the arrow is pointing to the front of the boot?
  3. D

Need specs for flywheel on 89 240 (M47)

Hello, I have a 89 240 wagon whose clutch has started slipping. Pulled the transmission and the clutch looks fine. Wondering if it was resurfaced improperly in the past, maybe it's no longer within tolerances. Problem is, I can't find these specs anywhere. Can someone help me out?
  4. D

will low oil pressure trigger service engine light?

I've been having my service engine and battery light come on most times when I start my 88 240. It stays on for a few minutes and then goes off. No codes at all. I don't know what made me think of this but I felt like my oil was having a hard time building up pressure on startup. I changed...
Back