• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. rearwheelpeel

240 seat bottom grid.. where do springs go

I use two extra springs for extra support
  2. rearwheelpeel

A NEW source for for rear window louvers!

I knew the 240 pic wasn't real, but they do have other real pics on the website. It seems like the 240 louvers are still in development. I've been able to find some people that say they have bought fender flares from this company for other vehicles, but nothing about louvers. Maybe I'll message...
  3. rearwheelpeel

Yeah I don't know. I may have posted this link too soon because I really can't find anything else about this company. No testimonials or pics from any customers... they keep popping up on Instagram and saying they have these but they show no Volvo louvers on the website. I think I'll stay away...
  4. rearwheelpeel

960 Front Bumper Removal help

Yes but that's for a mkII 960 bumper cover, it might be different for a 93 I'm not sure.
  5. rearwheelpeel

960 Front Bumper Removal help

Is this a 95+ 960? There are plastic brackets on each side and a corresponding bracket on each fender. The brackets slide together. You'll have to get under or in there somehow to push the clips in and slide each side out. Pretty easy once you can see what's holding it on.
  6. rearwheelpeel

No more editing posts?

It works!
  7. rearwheelpeel

No more editing posts?

I'm making a big for sale list and it doesn't give me the option to edit the post after 1 minute. Is this new? I'd like to be able to go back in and add pics without making a new post each time, or change the listing to say "SOLD" when it is no longer available.
  8. rearwheelpeel

Yellow 242

This car is overseas now right? In the uk? It's a beautiful build. I have a soft spot for early 240s.
  9. rearwheelpeel

There is a new source for rear window louvers - these ones are molded from abs plastic, not heavy shoddy fiberglass. It looks like the 740 louvers are ready to go, 240 louvers are coming soon. The quality from the photos looks pretty good, and prices don't seem too bad. (The 240 pic is AI)...
  10. rearwheelpeel

how rare are these aftermarket taillights?

If they are made by the same company that makes the clear wagon versions, I can tell you that the quality is absolutely awful. I sure hope they are rare.
  11. rearwheelpeel

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

A radio lock for a 140 dash - keep those theives away from your stock 70s radio!
  12. rearwheelpeel

Headliners

7/9 series with sunroof? If you can get the whole board out in one piece - remove old fabric and foam, spray adhesive and fabric of choice. I did one on an 87 740 turbo sedan and it was pretty difficult to get the board out of the car without breaking it around the sunroof. I fiberglassed it...
  13. rearwheelpeel

Leaving trim holes unfilled?

How is this lab metal stuff? Has anyone used it?
  14. rearwheelpeel

Spoiler on early 240 trunk lid

Does anyone know what this spoiler might be from?
  15. rearwheelpeel

R sport cluster tachometer fail

That sounds like an electrical load issue, like any voltage taken away from the coil isn't being compensated for? If that makes any sense...
  16. rearwheelpeel

R sport cluster tachometer fail

I've played around with multiple tachs and r sport tachs and never had an issue like that. It sounds like maybe the coil can't handle the additional load? Which I would imagine isn't much from a tachometer. Does changing coils make any difference? Or are you trying not to burn out another one?
  17. rearwheelpeel

aw/bw55 Max Speed

I've been seriously considering this. Like vivis my partner also cannot drive stick, and I want her to be able to drive the car too.
  18. rearwheelpeel

aw/bw55 Max Speed

Just trying to get it up to 65 mph is stressful. Once it's there it actually cruises pretty well, but trying to merge and get onto the express way is not fun... I usually take the long way around just to avoid the on ramps. Getting rid of the bw55 probably should've been my first investment.
  19. rearwheelpeel

aw/bw55 Max Speed

My 76 b21 with bw55 is quite possibly the slowest setup I've ever driven... it's borderline dangerous
  20. rearwheelpeel

Can't attach pics from my phone

I'm pretty much always on mobile when I'm using this site. Certain parts of the forum don't allow pics, but I haven't had any issue posting on the ones that do. If it won't let you post pics on the for sale section I'd say maybe it's your phone? Im not sure how to fix that though... You may have...
Back