• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. paul buck

Tips for a Stuck Distributor?

Trying to set the timing on my '84 242 with a stock B23 and the distributor will not budge. Pulled the 13mm hold down bolt, soaked the area in PB Blaster multiple times in past two days, used a dowel and hammer to try and break it loose and can't get a good grip on it with my chanel locks...
  2. paul buck

240 Gas return hose leak.

So after pulling my tank and doing a bunch of welding under my 242, my gas return hose is leaking somewhere near the hardline connection. No luck at all trying to find a new one. This is the hose that goes from a hardline right above the axle, thru the panhard mount, to the top of the gas tank...
  3. paul buck

cooling issues and coolant ratios

bought an 84 242dl a month ago. it wasn't running, but a new battery and some fuel line and it came back to life. checked everything, oil change and everything seemed good so i started to drive to dmv. however in my excitement i never checked the coolant reservoir. so halfway to dmv i hit...
Back