• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. BorderCity242

Dual fuel pumps for CIS turbo?

I've been upping the boost on my cis b21ft, seems to lack fuel at about 5000 rpm. Thinking of adding another pump inline to help with flow. Is this a going to help? Maybe install them parallel?
  2. BorderCity242

What is terminal 11 trick?

I've seen talk of this terminal 11 trick, I have yet to have it explained to me, what is this elusive techinique? (Ha! try searching for the MF!)
  3. BorderCity242

Smashed roof rebuid

A week ago while gardening w/ my gf I hear a loud cracking sound coming from the road. My eyes close in just in time to see a massive tree branch crash down upon my parked 242, glass exploding from the front and rear as the car squats and bounces under the weight. Alright, roof is toast...
  4. BorderCity242

CIS Injecting at the wrong time!

I have a bit of a strange problem going on w/ my '83 242b21ft project. The injectors only shoot fuel after the the engine is cranked over. Are they not supposed to inject while the engine is being cranked over? I redid the engine harness the other day, maybe I miswired something? I'll be very...
Back