• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. K

242 Turbo LS blah, blah, blah

Started out as a completely stock car with 150Kmi. Bought it with the intention of using it as a daily driver, and then "some day" do an LS swap. Well... it ran well for the first few weeks, and then it started running like garbage. Spent a bunch of time and resources trying to fix the issues...
  2. K

242 window track seals

I have two 242's that I am in the process of restoring/painting, and I'm having a hard time sourcing the window track seals. From my searching on this forum, it's my understanding that these are NLA, so I'm trying to source an alternative material that I can use to make my own. I saw the thread...
  3. K

Rear sway bar to clear 8.8 axle

Is there an aftermarket rear sway bar that is known to clean an 8.8 diff cover? My OEM bar doesn't clear, and to make matters worse, I'm running a cast aluminum, aftermarket cover. I don't want to roll the dice only to find out that an aftermarket bar won't fit. Or, should I just omit the bar...
  4. K

Low load/low RPM/idle misfire. Clears under boost/heavy load

The car is a 1981 240 turbo. I bought it a few days ago, and it was running great, up until yesterday morning. The car is all original and never modified. I started it up in the morning and everything was fine. Started driving to work and all of a sudden I noticed a misfire at idle, or low...
  5. K

Intro and request for words of advise

I just picked up my first 240 GLT. It's a 1981 turbo coupe with a manual. It's a two owner car, all original, completely stock. Even though I learned how to drive in a non-turbo version MANY years ago, I haven't driven one since. I figured it would be a fun, cheap daily driver. Anyway, I just...
Back