• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. K

Camshaft choice

Building another engine for the s2000 I have a squirter block with 13mm rods 3 inch down pipe t3 turbo mega squirt And larger injectors I have two cam shafts One T One M Now reading on here I have a few options the two above don?t seem to be recommended A vx3 would be a waste of time Am I...
  2. K

M90 clutch slipping

I fitted the m90 to my red block with dog dish flywheel I used the 940 diesel Sachs clutch kit When I tightened it up I had my suspicions it wasn't gona be any good as the fingers didn't move in much ie not clamping that hard As soon as it gets a sniff of boost it slips has anyone else had this
  3. K

M90 spigot shaft bearing

I've looked right through m90 gearbox thread and can't find any reference to the spigot shaft Do you guys extend the input shaft or not bother with it does it need it ? I am running a dog dish flywheel
  4. K

Penta crankshaft

So following on from the distributor thread I liberated the block from the boat yard as I understand it , it may or may not have a forged crankshaft How do I tell? Any markings to look out for
  5. K

B230et distributor conversion

Is it possible to swap in a distributor from another model into the front of the engine Mine has a cap and rotor on the rear and it's in the way for the conversion I'm doing I just wondered if the drive was already behind the blanking plug If not I can cut a hole in the bulk head but would...
  6. K

Identifying my ecu for a chip

Forgive me for this question it probably been covered before I want to chip my 760 ecu it's a moronic with 35 pins from a 1989 car 1st of all I need to positively identify it ,0261200022 is the number on the ecu Is it a ml1.1 ? then can anyone recommend someone to do it Regards Keith
  7. K

Pin data

Hi I'm new here I'm in the process of fitting a b230et in another car and would like to use standard wiring for Reliability Does anyone have any links to or data for the wiring motronic ecu and cis idle control box just to make life a bit easier (pin out data would be great) Motronic...
Back