• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Nagrom

Bi-monthly meet in norcal?

Sweet that's a plan. :volvo:
  2. Nagrom

Bi-monthly meet in norcal?

Definitely down. Pieter I got a quickjack5000 I wouldn't mind indefinitely keeping there if you are interested in storing/using it until you get a post lift.
  3. Nagrom

Davis 2024 Picture thread

Wish I got to chat with you, you got a killer shot of my car, and yours has been inspiration for mine. Great to see it in person.
  4. Nagrom

Recommend me spring rates

my 88 245 on IPD lowering springs/billies sits lower than my 92 on shortened BNE coilovers FWTW. .
  5. Nagrom

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

Such a good day. Sad to say that was my first time at Davis, I should have been going all these years. Won't miss another that's for sure. So rad to see all the nice cars you've seen on the Internet for years all parked up together, and to be able to put a face to a TB screen name. Sorry I...
  6. Nagrom

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

Just booked a room 👍🏼 see u dudes there
  7. Nagrom

Post pics of your Volvo.

Getting ready for Davis.
  8. Nagrom

The new Daily D [aka 95 945Ti]

Get flagged as a *GROSS POLLUTER* and then scrutinized until crushed California says you should have taken your $1200 for it while you had the chance :cry: I am keeping the smog can of worms closed if I can help it, I actually drove the car 50 miles back to the shop that's been passing it lol...
  9. Nagrom

1981 244 GL High MPG - daughter's first car

The trick to painting carpet with SEM cans is to brush the fibers between coats with a soft brush.
  10. Nagrom

Help fixing rust in rear of 1992 740

Knock all that rust out with a hammer and slather everything with por15. It will just keep spreading otherwise
  11. Nagrom

Post pics of your Volvo.

Me too. They're Geminis, just didnt have the caps on in that pic.
  12. Nagrom

Help fixing rust in rear of 1992 740

Hows yer weldin?
  13. Nagrom

Post pics of your Volvo.

You can't Raise the Lowered till you lower them ya know.
  14. Nagrom

240 Power Mirrors Retrofit

switch panel is chock full
  15. Nagrom

Idk why I didn't check your site. That page answers any questions I could ever have. Thanks Dave!
  16. Nagrom

I keep flushing and flushing but the crap won't go away.

Have you tried crushing the car?
  17. Nagrom

S80 Long Block in 960?

sell me that clear passenger turn signal 😅
  18. Nagrom

Where do they go on late models? Sounds like I may not have what I thought I do.
  19. Nagrom

My 92 240 has manual mirrors. A while ago I picked up a complete late model 240 heated/power mirrors setup, full harness and switches. My issue, I've never actually seen a 240 with power mirrors so have no idea where anything(besides the mirrors and dash switch) goes. I'd like to install it...
Back