• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Bosozoku_Volvo

Air suspension..?

Airmext is s great start. They had a kit for a p3 v70 that I used on my v8 s80. It was perfect. I also JUST dumped a thread about a 780 where I used airmext management. Give them a look through. And if they have what you want, contact them through what's app. I got like 800 bucks off by just...
  2. Bosozoku_Volvo

Lowering your 780: a bagged thread.

I was tasked by a very good friend to place his 89 780 bertone on bags. I just did the head on it, it had a fresh turbo, but it didn't feel like it should while driving, nor did it flex on the h8rs. So now it does. In this power point, I'll show you the easy and the hard of bagging your mk1 IRS...
  3. Bosozoku_Volvo

Official Davis 2023 Thread

Bongmobile was the most dependable car at davis this year. Shit did solid aside the broken door handle, 4 warped rotors, constant overheating, and completely lack of comfort. I even got 21mpg. Also the bumper got ripped off lmao
  4. Bosozoku_Volvo

do88 Intercooler upgrade and Dyno video

He doesn't hate power, he hates well made parts that come with all the hardware, common sense, customer service, and paint colors other than brown.
  5. Bosozoku_Volvo

lh2.4/b230ft swapped 84 240

im not super worried about the weird things this car does, but i am rather curious. the car is an original kjet turbo car, swapped in a b230ft from a 780, and it has a 240 lh2.4 harness with 940 ecu/ezk. no speed sensor. every once in a while ( about once or twice a year) itll do this crap...
  6. Bosozoku_Volvo

240 b230f +T wont idle

i built a +T setup for my 240 a while back. lh2.4, yoshifab rods and arais forged pistons, rsi2 cam, stock rebuilt head, some large ebay turbo, s70 white injectors, ipd cam gear, ipd recirc valve. i chased down all my intake leaks so far, i have a small exhaust leak at the o2 sensor, ive reset...
  7. Bosozoku_Volvo

The New New 240 whiteblock swap thread.

So i noticed that the "all you need to know" whiteblock swap threads give you very little information on how to actually get the motor in your car and lined up, and since i got myself a killer deal on some parts, i figured id try to make the real end-all, be-all thread for this. that, and im...
Back