• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. PaddyGarcia

Need some weber DCOE guidance

If comparisons to 40mm carbs is useful, my 10.5:1 B20 with a late carb head, mild porting, and a K cam is set up with: 32mm chokes main 120 emulsion F11 Air 200 idle F9 55 It runs well at 900' ASL. Idles kinda high but pretty crisp off throttle and drivable. I get some lean backfire/sneezing in...
  2. PaddyGarcia

R32rennsport's Amazon Thread

I salute you and look forward to seeing those TBs working. As I mentioned, your car was an inspiration for mine. My plan for FI was to make it look as much like analog as possible. Use a Megasquirt only for injection and leave the 123 distributor in place, since that looks right and has a...
  3. PaddyGarcia

Vintage What's up with these rocker arms?

The patient here is a 122 coupe with a built motor of unknown specs, so I'm trying to figure out what's stock and what's not. The tips of the rocker arms look interesting - all are blued, as if they were welded on, heat treated, or running way hot. The tops of the valve stems look good so I'm...
  4. PaddyGarcia

122 Battery Box Repair

The battery box on my 122 is rusted out in the corners like just about every other Amazon. I've looked in the usual places for repair/replacement pieces but it looks like no one reproduces this deep-drawn piece. Is there an easy way to fix the box? I've got floorpan pieces that could get made...
Back