• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Powered By Ford

went racing again

made a 2nd trip to the track...better results this time with the addition of my welded rear end posi.. http://www.hardcars.com/thepriestmike/monte carlo.MOV my first run..10.6@69mph.. .57 reaction time, and 2.6 60ft http://www.hardcars.com/thepriestmike/gmcsierra.MOV 2nd run, 9.95@70mph, .74...
  2. Powered By Ford

Some Recent Pics....

well i had a car show, so the car was clean...figured it was a good time for pics...enjoy
  3. Powered By Ford

being stiff

anyone know where to get stiffer springs that arent lowering springs? i can drop my car much due to the exhaust being low, but id like some stiffer springs...
  4. Powered By Ford

locker question

okay, my car was factory equipped with lsd. it has since stopped working due to age and abuse. my question is, when i buy a powertrax locker, can i use the same carrier, or do i have to get a open carrier? thanks guys
  5. Powered By Ford

high performance springs

ok, i know this should be in the wanted section, but it is performance suspension, and i got no replies in wanted when i made a thread, lol... any one know where to find 240 diesel front springs?? thank you
  6. Powered By Ford

Hmmm...

heh, :twisted: ill keep you posted.
  7. Powered By Ford

which locker/lsd do you guys like?

im thinking about a locker for my car (for obvious reasons) and i was just wondering what you guys have found to work good in the ol dana 30?? any input will be appreciated. mike
  8. Powered By Ford

Finally got my new exhaust

here is is... 2.5 inch, 40 series flowmasters ,stainless magnaflow cannon 3 inch tips... i have a video clip of it running if anyone wants to host it? mike oh yeah, the tires are new also...kuhmo ecsta 225/50/15's
  9. Powered By Ford

225/50/15

does anyone know if 225/50/15's will fit on virgos, on a 240?? :???: id like to get the widest tire possible on the stock rims...
  10. Powered By Ford

Another V8

hey all, just curious to see how many other v8 guys are in here.... check my site for pics of my car.... mike
Back