• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 2

Cloverleaf St Patty's day drift.

Drifting is not my thing, however, I have to admit this would be fun. I'll take the engine and a bunch of the other components for my 550 GT. <iframe...
  2. 2

For Autocross fans. Show your stuff!

Post up your own videos of cone killing here. Let's get a thread going for those who love to Autocross. I don't have a Volvo to autocross anymore. These are videos taken last weekend at our clubs last event of the season. I'm running my 2002 Camaro SS. The aerial video is the same run you...
  3. 2

All kinds of website glitches

Dana, Some of the new glitches since the change are: the requirement for special permission to see threads. I'm encountering it fairly often when one thread has a link to another. When thread is visited, there seems to be no update. IOW, I refresh the view and it says new post for the same...
  4. 2

BW-55 to AW-70/71 tail housing swap

I know I have read on here that the AW-55/BW-55 tail housing is the same as the housing used on the early cable drive speedometer AW-7-/71 transmissions. Anyone that knows for sure care to confirm or deny this claim? I also need to know if the worm gear from the early BW-55 will work on the...
  5. 2

Any diesel fans?

While looking for 240s this weekend I found one that really threw me. A 1992 245 with the Euro SE roof rack, stainless belt line trim, no ABS and interior that we didn't get in the US. This is all via pictures. The clencher was when I took a look at the engine bay picture. Low and behold, a...
  6. 2

Autocross season opener event.

Our local club just hosted "Icebreaker 49" yesterday. That's right, 49 years as an autocross club. The "Icebreaker" is appropriately named. We have actually had it snow 30 minutes prior to running the event. The event has never been cancelled since its inception. Yesterday, it was spring...
  7. 2

Last Autocross of this season

Our local club finished this season with a two day event this weekend. I have been running a 1999 Z28 in F Steet this season. I took F Street class for this club for the season. That puts me into the Oregon Shootout Invitational event for this year. All the Oregon Autocoss club's class...
Back