• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

do Jaguar wheels fit volvos?

_DSC7151.jpg

spacers can be had for 120 to $130 shipped on ebay.
Jag wheels have smaller center bores than older volvos. Newer FWD volvos, think last few model years, have the same CB as jaguars IIRC. Jag wheels use a different lug nut as well and require stud conversion on FWD cars. Fitting these wheels is not an easy task. Also, not every Jag runs a 5x108 bolt pattern.

resurrecting a post from 15 years ago but I just bought some cool jag wheels today (06 type S)

17x7.5 but offset is terrible..+60 got 30mm of spacers and the 225/50/17 are touching the strut bottom plate (spring holder or whatever you call it ) so need at least 40mm spacers to clear , then it will probably rub the front fenders because with 30mm it's pretty close to it already

Thinking about downsizing tire to 215/45/17 maybe ? It's touching hard right now..

Anyway look cool, even if it ended been just for this photo 🤷🏻‍♂️, who know will see how stubborn I am to make it work !

(Damn i cant post the picture it's too big for this chat platform🤷🏻‍♂️)

Edit: got it

Last edited:
resurrecting a post from 15 years ago but I just bought some cool jag wheels today (06 type S)

17x7.5 but offset is terrible..+60 got 30mm of spacers and the 225/50/17 are touching the strut bottom plate (spring holder or whatever you call it ) so need at least 40mm spacers to clear , then it will probably rub the front fenders because with 30mm it's pretty close to it already

Thinking about downsizing tire to 215/45/17 maybe ? It's touching hard right now..

Anyway look cool, even if it ended been just for this photo 🤷🏻‍♂️, who know will see how stubborn I am to make it work !

(Damn i cant post the picture it's too big for this chat platform🤷🏻‍♂️)
You can host the picture elsewhere (like imgur) and then embed it.

Back