• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B23f into 1978 245

Wrong section, should probably be in proformamce and modification.

1990 should be a b230f with LH2.4. So harness, ECU EZK and motor

That username though. :lol: :-(

So appropriate. Anyway, if you know your way around cars, this wouldn't be a terribly tough swap. Just browse the forum a bunch and see what other guys are doing. By the way, a B23 and B230 are different engines so be careful when tossing those terms around!

If you have to ask, then its probably not within your skillset. But, that doesn't mean you can't learn! It only takes a few hours to pull engine/trans. Not hard work, just laborious.

If you have the complete 90, why not swap everything? It will take sometime but you will never regret it.

If you have the complete 90, why not swap everything? It will take sometime but you will never regret it.

Would have to be a wagon. 91 is the best year for grabbing the entire wiring loom. I'm doing one myself on a 242. It's going to modernize the car completely. I've got a complete wiring loom from a 93 wagon that I'm not going to use and you can ask me why if need be.

Back