• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 242 - Mein kampf, mit zwei t?ren!

blkaplan

50 shades of beige
300+ Club
I got a 242! It's shiny and red.

Old posts must of gotten lost when the board went down... Anywho.

Its a GRM 2003 car, iirc
Previous owner, spent his budget on Kjet restoration and paint (he did it himself)
Paint job is decent, Drove the car when I was at school without any hicups sans some exhaust manifold studs breaking and subsequent gaskets failing.

I will fill in the blanks later but long story short, its getting all the goodies from the wagon.

Car needs fenders flared to fit the Ferrari Wheel assortment that I have.

Current plan is to digitize the body and draw the flares I want in CAD, gonna send the surface files out and have a set of fenders cut out of MDF, lay up a mold from that and then do em carbon kevlar

Not sure which turn signal version i should make the fenders for... I have e codes for the quad rectangles but I also have an extra set of 86+ style ecodes that could be used, along with an eggcrate for the 86+

Rear flares I am on the wall against, I kind of want to have those molded too so I can get the shape perfect with minimal filler but I would have to figure out attachment to the body and I dont really think I want the apperance of a bolt on fender so it would most likely get bonded and blended to the quarter panel... I would have to modify in the inner and outer fender to create clearance.

Last edited:
2005:
140712604.jpg

hey now, I had even tire wear and a car that would turn in. -0.75 deg. toe-out sure didn't hurt. :lol:

w00T ?!!! The Buchkas were in Vallokra ?! ****... i stood next to this i think :D

This year you have to come to the germans.. i had a bunch of beer with me ;)
That was 2009. I took that photo. ;-) BOTH of them were there. It made headlines in all the local papers.

Back