• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Microsquirt Newb

Well I have hot idle stable but still a little rich so need to work on that. If I get some time tomorrow I might finish dialing that in and get it on the road for the first time since I started the kjet exorcism.

Still have the harness temporarily in place. Once I get more time with it and am confident no wiring issues I'll loom/tape it up and call it a day on the hardware portion of upgrade. HUGE thanks again to all you guys. Wouldn't have pulled this off without you.

Well I have hot idle stable but still a little rich so need to work on that. If I get some time tomorrow I might finish dialing that in and get it on the road for the first time since I started the kjet exorcism.

Still have the harness temporarily in place. Once I get more time with it and am confident no wiring issues I'll loom/tape it up and call it a day on the hardware portion of upgrade. HUGE thanks again to all you guys. Wouldn't have pulled this off without you.

If you have the paid version of TunerStudio MS, the 'VE Analyze Live - Auto Tune' feature is very useful for getting your VE table in sync with your AFR Table. It is not that great at getting the idle down though. Make sure your engine is at operating temp before you start tuning.

Went with paid just to have that feature for my VE table. After getting my hot idle dialed in yesterday I went for a bit of a drive to get more gas. Gentle stuff under 3k and it ran surprisingly well...well enough to get it to an exhaust shop to fit this exhaust. Holding off on the meat of the tuning until I am no longer running an open DP.

Well I guess I can call this Kjet to MicroSquirt project done. Had the exhaust installed today and continued some on road tuning with it after. Sounds good, runs great, and pulls strong (still being conservative with it though).

Next step is to finally wash it, borrow a buffer to polish out the massive swirl marks prior to my ownership, and get this thing looking as good as I can while I still fine tune.

Again...HUGE thanks to everyone here and in the TB Discord for answering all my questions along the way.

Some updated photos and videos in my google album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bdXShfPT1UEx1P869

Back