• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

OFFICIAL THREAD - Annual York PA meet, Lehman Volvo October 4th!

I have a clean set of 4 beige molded plastic floor mats for 700 series - asking $85
Also, a clean and working instrument cluster from a 1988 760 - asking $100
A Volvo plastic license plate frame - asking $5

If there will be people there who want to read/write in Matt's Memorial Journal, I will drive up.
I can go through Baltimore or Lancaster either way, depending on who needs me to stop somewhere going or returning.

there may be an issue with the date of october 4th ... will be moved to the folowing weekend october 11th!!. Does this work for you guys?

there may be an issue with the date of october 4th ... will be moved to the folowing weekend october 11th!!. Does this work for you guys?

sorted some things out and the date of october 4th stands. the meet will be held on the orriganal date.

UPDATE: setting up a little differently this year. We will be parking everyone on the front lawn of the dealership this year, two rows one in the front near the street and one row in the back near the lot, sections will be made for each model volvo so please ask someone where to park if you are unsure. Your welcome to bring your lawn chairs and refreshments (please no alcohol of course). There will be hot dogs on the grille for your enjoyment as well. Each car will recieve a packet with some information to register your car " near the end of the day votes will be collected for a best in show with a small award for the winners. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Everyone may cast one vote, you may not vote for your own vehicle lol.

Back