• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

David's BlacknWhite 765

Someone didn't put the seals in right.

This guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ao8AQJzs0uo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Efan works automagically though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oRgto3oiRVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That pan full of oil was from the oil change I just did, not what leaked out fyi.

you can get a rad / intercooler from a 940 .. they are inside the rad support far from the engine not like the 740's which are closer so the clutch fan is closer to the rad

Fixed the crank seal yesterday, was pushed in too far.

Swapped over the passenger side suspension from the 760 to the 740. Replaced the strut mounts with JY units. Good thing too, the old ones were starting to crack.

A week of sitting and a few days of rain makes a rotor look bad:

IMG_20140331_211532.jpg

In serious need of cleaning, and the bumper sides need to be attached:

IMG_20140331_225920.jpg

Thanks. Mr.Borrie's White Rice inspired me to try putting it on. It doesn't quite fit in the front where the grill is, early 740s have a flat front and the SE kit is for the later rounder ones. Can't really tell since it's all black though.

Is it fall yet? Because I've got a huge rake.

IMG_20140401_224541.jpg

Inspired by Mike to do the rear hood pop. Not really, the left hood latch is bent.

IMG_20140401_224924.jpg

Back