• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Canepa Cars & Coffee October 8th/Scotts Valley CA

All the guys at AE motorsport said this was the best one to go to. If I can make it I'll be on the KTM and will go the fun way through Skyline/17

Last edited:
Wagon is washed, wiped down a little, couple minor things done, fueled up. Just gotta pack some clothes tonight, load a couple things tomorrow, then roll out.

I dunno if I will have the 144 there sadly....I've been working overtime all week getting the damn far end parking lot semi cleaned up for the event. No muffler on it yet

+1 ill be joining in!
yDG9ZRJ.jpg

Last edited:
I rolled in on my bike just as everyone was leaving for the drive. Couldn't do that, rear tire is square from so much freeway riding, and it gets sketchy on fast curves.

Sorry Eric, I don't get on the FB group really so I didn't toss anything up there. If Ryan hadn't already rolled out leading our group I woulda chatted for a couple.

Sorry Eric, I don't get on the FB group really so I didn't toss anything up there. If Ryan hadn't already rolled out leading our group I woulda chatted for a couple.

Yeah, timing wasn't good. I guess I should look on here once in a while.
In spring when this kicks off again I think I'm going to host a BBQ at my place the evening after.

Back