• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2020: April 25-26, 2020 [CANCELLED]

M64o9osh.png

:rofl:

It's also my girlfriend's birthday that weekend, so I also vote for changing the date to very early May :-P

She quite directly told me "If you go on this trip I will be really upset with you for missing my birthday" Happy wife happy life. Next year, too I will be gone unless it's shifted up or down a week :(

Taro's out

I dunno if i wanna go if my son isn't gonna make the trip

=/

I wanna show off my pile! <3

Do we have to sign up in advance for the dyno, or can we buy a spot when we get there? Not sure what cars we'll have ready by then.

What dyno? Haven't heard about that for the show yet.

Taro/Harlard...don't plan on the date changing anytime soon, even for future weekends. We shoot for that weekend due to weather, other events around that time in Davis, school schedule for attendee's and Davis schools, plus a couple other things.

I mean, my birthday is one thing, having a wedding scheduled on it is another. I'm not annoyed...

Come on Tyler, if I can get 2 cars ready by then surely you can get one done.

Maybe some motivation for you this weekend, while making custom parts will help. lol

Ha, I hadn't thought about it from that perspective before. I'll definitely be at Davis with a fully built, big turbo 16v 142.

What dyno? Haven't heard about that for the show yet.

Oh :oops: For some reason I thought there was a dyno event. Maybe one day! We have some cars that would be cool to see on the rollers.

Booked my room. Roomie and the parents are getting theirs. See y'all there! :spin::boink::bouncy:

I'm in. How could I miss the opportunity to break my 242 hundreds of miles away from home? I'm getting bored with breaking it here.

Back