• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Evil Penguin Wagon

15x10 - 6.75" backspace wheels + 26x8.5 et drag tire + 1.25" thick adapters clears ok on the outside, but the sidewall touches on the coil spring mount on the inside.

Tomorrow I am going to get some 15x7 wheels from an XJ Jeep, they are supposed to be 5.25" backspace and should pull the sidewall in enough to clear everything, maybe without even having to roll the fender lip.

Just FYI. Either the internet lied or jeep people do not know how to use a tape measure... the jeep wheels are 15x7, 5x4.5" Pattern but they are not 5.25" backspace, they are only about 4.75" backspace, so with the adapters, they stick out wider than I would have liked. I am going to have to roll the fender lip, but they should still work, on the bright side, zero chance of rubbing on the inside, and the center caps are easy to convert.

Subbed! Awesome work!!! I like your dedication to non-Chinese junk parts, there is a definite quality difference.

Finally broke down and bought the missing headlight trim, so it is done. Drove around a bit...suspension is sort of soft compared to my other car and the tune needs some cleaning up but not bad for only a few miles total... The 1-2 shift with the D1 brake and fixed line pressure is a bit harsh even for me... car will definitely be traction limited.

Anyway, the fun part is over... probably time to let go...

Aw, was hoping to see a dyno at least.

Glad to have been able to watch this one.

New owner is in Houston, I don't think he is on this forum. He is driving it to work pretty much every day. He is installing an 8.8 and better interior. Look for it next year at TX2K.

I just bought it today. 8.8 is in. Need to tune the transmission a little, get it painted, and hook up the AC. Also could use a coilover front end. That said all of my performance b230 parts are for sale. :lol:

Back