• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

If you go let me know, Im not sure I can swing now with all this work coming in and getting the car ready. Car also needs some efficiency tuning for highway

I see. that would be cool if you can go, we can roll out there caravan style. I don't think I know of anyone else who wishes to go. There are some R owners here, but I don't think they are up for shens.

Getting stoked for this deal. Got the trans out of the wagon for a flywheel and clutch balance. Got to throw some valve seals at it and I should be good to go.

Last edited:
yeah it's gonna be fun, I've been working on getting the shop cleaned up in preparation/anticipation.

I'd like to offer my garage for camping if anyone is interested. Fairly clean and somewhat climate controlled space only

169000005.NirEu5av.jpg

-Sam

Yea Evo already dyno'd.. maybe van. Until I can swap final drive.. its 2018 w 300hp I think. Should give few
of guys a run eh? Lol

yeah rain chances are about 40% but we're supposed to get a ton tonight. it could (should) be sufficiently dry by next weekend, but of course, murphy is a bitch. Hoping the track doesn't get rained out friday, but I reckon if it does then.. LOTS of shenanigans (maybe bonfire friday?)

speaking of rain and eating, anyone :cough:marv:cough: got a high capacity smoker/grill? one of the Aspeed guys has offered to smoke/grill chicken drums as a precursor to dat ass (tm), but the ol egg doesn't have that kind of capacity because... well.. despite my propensity to eat I can't eat quite THAT much lol.

damn rain. Yall wanna spitball ideas for friday night if the track is rained out? Good ol fashioned burgers and dogs on the grill kinda thing and shenanigans in the shop?

Back