• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

Anyone up for some mountain biking on Saturday? Tsali's about an hour away, plus lots of other trails nearer to the lodge.

If i can get my car back together, i am going to try and make it. Happy to throw down for food but I dont eat the Swine. If I make it should I just bring my own non swine meats?

If i can get my car back together, i am going to try and make it. Happy to throw down for food but I dont eat the Swine. If I make it should I just bring my own non swine meats?

There's usually chicken of some kind too I think? My wife doesn't eat pork either and she didn't starve.

There will be enough mayonnaise you'd be fine off that for a day or two.

There's generally plenty of chicken/burgers to go around too. There's always tons of sides, sandwich stuff, etc as well. Go ahead and throw down for food since you'll be eating everything else. Feel free to bring your own stuff to put on the grill, but I really don't think you'll need to.

There will be enough mayonnaise you'd be fine off that for a day or two.

The mental image of the jar of mayo with months labeled on it makes me want to die.

Also, Ben, I'm down to pitch in to try/eat some of whatever good stuff you cook.

Back